*11*

since ""~r/n don't make sense to some ima change it

i woke up to no one there so i got up and went check the house and i seen a note from robin.

hey my mom called so i left this note to tell you i went home,Thanks again :)~ roro

ok well i hope he got home safe, maybe i should call to make sure, yea.

i dial his home and his mom answers *hello who's this*~his mom *oh this is uh robins friend i was just wondering if he got home safe*~me *oh your the friend he stayed at well yes he got home safe*~his mom *okay bye*~me and i hung up.

now that i know he's safe i can go back to sleep.

right when my head hit the pillow i fell right to sleep, after i slept for about another hour i woke back up to the door opening.

mom was home so i jumped out my bed and went say hi to her.

"hey momma" i said hugging her "hey hunny" mom said hugging me back "how was work" i asked "it was good, how was staying here by yourself for 6-7 days" she asked me.

"it was fun don't be mad but my friends stayed with me most days" mom looked at me like she was mad "nah i'm just playing hope y'all had fun", "yea we did momma" i told her.

i don't know what to do today i can't always go hang out with my friends because they definitely don't ALWAYS wanna hang with me so i don't know what to do. (i literally run out of things for y/n to do bc all they do is hang out with those three friends)

"we are going to the mall so get dressed" mom yelled enough for me to hear "okay" i responded.

i went to my closet and grabbed me something to wear then changed. once i finished fixing my hair and other things i left my room.

we got into the car and and went to the mall.

once we got there my and i went to many shops buying full of clothes and shoes also a little bit of dresses but none for me cause i don't like 'em (sry if you do).

we spent 200$ at the mall and then we went to the dinner, i love how mom always saves up money for us in a jar for us to go spend on clothes.

me and mom sat down in the chairs and ordered food, just a burger and fries with a milkshake.

once we finished with that we went back home.

i decided to take a shower early, i grabbed me my pajamas and went off into the bathroom.

mom came knock on the door "hunny when you get out we're going to watch a movie together","alright momma" i said then a few more minutes after i got out dressed me and brushed my hair i left the bathroom.

TIME SKIPPY

the movie was 2 hours long so it was now 8 and my mom got a call, my momma left to go answer it.

when she came back her face tells it wasn't good "what's wrong momma" i asked "hunny you know that boy robin" mom started "yes..mom what happened to him" i started to panic "i think.. he went missing" mom told me.

my heart shattered "how the fuck do you think" i jumped up not thinking about the words that came out my mouth "language! young lady" mom screamed at me.

"i don't care about my fucking language, robin is missing" i felt tears fall down my cheeks.

mom pulled me in a hug and i just cried my eyes out into my moms chest.

once i finally started to calm down i went in my room, but once i closed the door i slid down the door pulled my knees to my chest and started crying again.

i couldn't sleep knowing that robin is out there probably hurt or scared, i couldn't sleep knowing that he could die.

wondering what the fuck was robin doing out at this time i mean i know it was late late but still why the hell would he be out.

i climbed in my bed and fell asleep crying...

the dream..

i was in some kind of basement when i saw robin laying on a mattress i ran up to him "robin robin!" damn it he can't hear me.

the door to the basement opened a man in some sort of mask came in as robin woke up.

"who the fuck are you" robin said confused but he looked kinda like he was drugged. "well i could be your friend but only if you be a good boy" robin cringed at that so did i what the fuck who is this man.

"i came in to see how you where doing even though you punched me in the jaw that you left a bruise behind" the grabber said "that's what you get you estúpida puta" robin hissed (it's probably fucking wrong but it will have to work it suppose to mean stupid bitch)

end of the dream

it's like the dream just stopped or something but i was still asleep.

this part was short and i'm not proud of it either but it'll have to work.