*4*

sorry for any misunderstandings or mistakes

Y/n POV

"es hora de despertar"~mom "Unos minutos más, mamá"~y/n "¡te despiertes ahora!"~mom "vale"~y/n groaned.
(it's time to wake up~mom)(few more minutes mama~y/n)(wake up now~mom)(ok~y/n)

i get up walk out and into the bathroom i washed my face off with cold water taking a dry towel to dry my face off.

then i went into the kitchen and grabbed me a plate and fixed me some eggs and bacon. "thanks mama"~y/n she hummed back in response, i finished with that and went pick me something to wear.

 "thanks mama"~y/n she hummed back in response, i finished with that and went pick me something to wear

(or what you want)

fixed my hair into a ponytail,brushed my teeth, and hooked my walkman onto my side and left.

my playlist was playing 'take it to the limt by eagles' while i walked to finn's to walk with them. "Hey guys"~y/n yawned "you look cute but tired"~gwen "thanks i guess" y/n squinted her eyes with a small smile.

"you're welcome so why do you have that tired look"~gwen "nightmare, a bad one"~y/n "wanna talk bout at lunch"~finn "yea sure"~y/n.

the time at school that was spent before lunch y/n kept their head down, they just wasn't feeling it today.

"hey y/n i saw you walking with robin, what you doing him too"~bethany the school's bitch. "leave me alone bethany, not in the mood"~y/n "did i ask if you were"~bethany "no bitch but i said leave me the hell alone"~y/n.

they had 'ooos' coming left and right while people formed a circle.

"me a bitch nah that's you since you slept with the whole school"~beth. y/n gave a sarcastic laugh "hoe stop confusing yourself with me ok, cause we all know you slept with 5 guys in one day, need me to list them off for ya huh beth"~y/n stated getting in her face.

"you bitch"~beth "awe is beth angry, huh you gone hit me, hit me skank!"~y/n, with that bethany slammed y/n into the locker y/n just laughed.

bethany raised her hand to swing y/n slid underneath her armand grabbed the back of bethany's head slamming it into the locker. (bethany is 16 she got held back twice)

people cheered as y/n got to her level "stop being a bitch it doesn't look good on you"~y/n, she got up and walk off bumping into people shoulders on the way out the circle.

i went to go meet finn and gwen since lunch just started.

"hey guys"~ y/n sat down where they ate at, on the bleachers, "hey so start telling us about that nightmare"~gwen "alright".

(flashback to the nightmare)

y/n was running, but she doesn't know from what until she saw a man in a black van chasing her, he had some kind of mask on it scared her she put her focus back in front of her she ended up tripping on nothing but felt like she tripped on something or someone pulled her feet.

she fell trying to catch herself ending up breaking her on arm from the hard impact. she screamed out in pain but her mouth was soon covered by someone's hand specifically 'the grabber' hand.

"scream and i'll gut you like a pig" she kick him and tried to stand but got stabbed in her calf she fell again putting her broken arm in more pain.

she was out just darkness that's all she could see darkness.

she woke up in a room rusted, or blood covered walls, she was on a bed her arm wrapped along with her leg.

'what the fuck is happening' she thought, she was scared, cold, tired, and helpless.

the door opened making her jump and turn her head fast towards the door, the grabber walked in, she scooted up on the wall "what do you want from me", "i want your company" the man said 'fuckin weirdo'.

"thought you were hungry so here's some eggs" he said placing it down then leaving.

she ate some of the eggs, and went lay back down. it was the next day now she was up trying to find her way out but couldn't.

they had a phone on the wall but it didn't work, the man came in with half the mask on only his mouth shows "here's breakfast or should i say your last meal".

she was gonna die she knew that she sat there on the bed curled up looking at the eggs.

few more minutes passed and the door opened... let's say he took his time with them cutting, stabbing, punching them many times until they were dead.
(end of flashback)

"holy shit you got killed by the grabber"~finn "no shit finn"~y/n "wow that was gruesome"~gwen "yea"~y/n.

the bell rung time for them to go to their last class of the day.

TIME SKIP

home sweet home it was, i was laying on the couch when the phone rang.

i got up and answered it *hello*~y/n *hey it's robin, you think maybe i can stop by and hang*~robin, holy crap he wants to some over here i look like shit this house looks like shit *helloooo*~robin *yea sure address is **** (words) rd.*~y/n why the fuck would you say yes.

i hung up and hurried to make this house look decent i grabbed a basket and stuffed all the clothes into it. i threw the mop on the floor mopping the floors quickly, sprayed air freshener in the air, grabbed all the trash on the counters and put them in the trash put the pots in the sink scrubbing the hell out of them.

after 12 minutes of cleaning and 3 minutes of getting ready, robin was here i checked myself one more time and went open the door for him.

"hey ro"~y/n "hey y/n/n, wow your house it's nice and clean"~robin walked in "yes yes thank you"~y/n.

we walked into my room which had a basket full of dirty clothes in it, my bed was still messy my desk filled with homework and books, wow i didn't clean the main room we'll be in.

"nice room,y/n/n" robin snickered "be quiet like your room is better"~y/n he put his hand on his chest acting hurt, i just laughed a little.

we hung out until like 6 and my mom came home abruptly "¡Llegue a casa!"~mom "shit, shit,shit you gotta go"~y/n "what why is it that bad to have me over"~robin "without her permission and plus your a boy she'll kill me"~y/n "ok ok bye"~robin gave y/n a kiss on the cheek and left out the window.(i'm home)~mom

"No me oyes, estoy casa"~mom "lo siento, mamá"~y/n mom hummed with a look on her face "close your window sweetheart, don't need anyone kidnapping you"~mom smiled.

i groaned out loud plopping onto my bed but just after going to close my window.