•2•

I breathed in a sharp breath when we walked into the room.

"This- this is your room... " I said, my heart rate picking up.

"Yes it is, darlin'."

I stepped further into the room and was engulfed in his amazing manly scent. I closed my eyes and breathed in, feeling all warm and fuzzy.

I opened my eyes and saw him in front of me with his head titled and eyes on me.

"You okay?" He asked.

I blushed and looked down, before clearing my throat.

"Yes, just breathing in your amazing scent that makes me feel a sort of way." My eyes widened when I realised what I just said.

"I-... oh my gosh, that-that was embarrassing. Wow." I blushed and turned away from him.

God I'm so dumb.

"That was cute." He chuckled.

"Cute? That was so... so-"

"Virginy?"

I turn around and see Ace leaning against the door frame with a smirk.

"Yeah, it was. Damn you need to get some. Jasper, I say get it over and done with before she makes herself look like a fool even more." Ace laughed.

I glared and stomped over to him before slapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey! Your a virgin too, you asshole." I growled.

"And how would you know that, little sister?"

I crossed my arms and cocked an eyebrow knowing full well that his mates are listening.

"Oh, so your admitting that you slept with someone else? Basically you saying that you cheated on your mates. Wow, how 'loyal' of you. Note the sarcasm." I sassed and turned away from him to walk to my suitcases.

I could basically hear him gulp.

"Bitch." I heard him mutter.

I gasped and turned around. I showed him the middle finger before grabbing my suitcases and walking into the closet.

I opened it up and started sorting my clothes by colour, then material, and then hung them up. I put my shoes in colour order then placed them where the shoes go.

I looked around and saw Jasper watching me from the door. He smirked.

"You forgot some clothes in your small suitcase." He said in a sly manner.

I bit my lip and looked down at my hands, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Here, let me help you."

My eyes widened and I looked at him. He walked over and bent down to try and open the suitcase, but I held it closed.

"No."

His smirk widened and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, darlin'. No need to be all shy with me." He leaned in closer. "I'll be ripping these of your delicious body soon." He whispered huskily in my ear.

I felt heat go down to my core causing me to inhale sharply. My thighs squeezed together as I bit my lip harder.

He noticed and chuckled darkly and trailed his finger from my knee and up to my inner thigh near my core, painfully slow.

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked into his beautiful golden eyes.

It was like they were luring me into their trap as my head inched closer to his. His finger then went up my stomach, going slowly in between my breasts, up my throat and to my chin, gripping it.