•4•

I slipped my feet into my shoes and clipped my Chanel necklace on. My long brown hair was pinned back elegantly.

I walked out of the closet and went to Jasper who was sitting on the bed reading a book. I cleared my throat, gaining his attention.

"So, how do I look?" I asked giving him a twirl.

"Are you going out somewhere? Already?" He asked, his face scrunched up in confusion.

"No. This is just my daily look." I said flattening my skirt.

He stood up and walk towards me.

"Well, you look beautiful. But isn't this a bit much for just a at home outfit?"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Bit much?" I asked.

"I mean, don't you want to wear something more comfortable? Maybe sweatpants-"

I gasped cutting him off and placing a hand on my chest with my eyes wide and jaw on the ground.

"Me?! In sweatpants?! I am offended you think I'm 'that' kind of girl! Sweatpants are an embarrassing choice! Whoever created them must've been on their last day of life and wanted everyone to go down with them. Oh honey, if you think Anastasia Cullen would wear something like that, you must be on some other planet." I said, getting quite emotional might I add.

He chuckled and cupped my face.

"Okay, I get it. Your worse than Alice." He said.

I pouted and rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of clothes..." I paused and gave him a look.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"What? Don't give me that look, It's the same as the one you had when you were little. You want something. What is it?"

I smiled and pecked his palm before walking into the closet, knowing full well that he is following me.

"Can I give you a whole wardrobe makeover?" I turned to him and grabbed his hands, holding them close to my chest while jumping a little. " Oh please, Jasper? Pleaseee? It would mean the world to me."

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes with a little pout.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Fine."

I squealed and hugged him, kissing him all over his cheeks.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuu!" I squealed out.

I walk over to his clothes and start taken them down and throwing them into a pile.

"I will get clothes similar to mine, that way we can match on some days. Oh my gosh, it is my fantasy dream to match with my soulmate! I've been waiting for this day since I started to grow boobs!!" I squealed and turn to him, hugging his arm.

He blinked and look down to my chest for a moment. I gasped and covered my chest.

"Pervert." I mumbled.

Jasper chuckled and shook his head.

"Let's go shopping now! What's the time?" I look at my phone and gasp. "It's 8:37! We've already lost half the day!! Quick we gotta go before the sun goes down!"

I grab his hand and pull him with me to leave.

"The sun just rose." He said.

"Wait! I forgot my purse! My gosh Jasper how can you not remind me?!" I said offended.