•15•

Before I could answer her Alec is behind her and looking at me. His eyes widen and he pushes her out of the way. "Ana..." I just smile at him while panic overtakes his face.

"Sorry I forgot something." I say and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What did you forget?"

I smile once again. "My sanity." I turn around and start walking away but unfortunately he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room.

"No, Amore mio. Please don't leave." He begged while I pushed him off me. "Look... she... it's not... no it is... she's nothing to us." He struggled to speak. I held back a chuckle at his face. Jasper walks into the room from the bathroom and freezes when he sees me.

"You assholes! You make me seem like the bad guy for sleeping around when you've been doing the same thing! I'm not even angry that you slept with her. Actually no I am, I am very angry. But I'm angrier at the fact that you get all upset about me doing it but your doing the exact same thing! Gosh you both are so narcissistic!" I scoff and turn to leave when Jasper grabs my wrist.

"Okay princess calm down. Look we have only slept with her this one time and although it was wrong of us to do, you can't act like your the victim here. You've been doing this to us for 4 years now." I chuckle humourlessly.

"Woah woah woah, hang on." The woman steps in between my mates and I. She flicks her hair. "Although we've only slept this one time, they've been courting me for a while." She hugs Alec's arms. I cross mine and raise my eyebrow while looking at them.

Alec scoffs and pushes her off. "Don't get ahead of yourself Alissa, we only talked to you once before today and that was because you sent photos of our mate with someone else to us." I furrow my eyebrows. What is she obsessed with me or something? Alec looks at me and walks over. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and caresses my cheek. "Don't worry, Amore mio. We thought of you the entire time."

"Alec!! Jasper look what our mate is doing!" Alissa whined. I looked at her in disbelief. "Some slut is trying to take him." Before she could say another word, Jasper had his hand around her neck and tightened until there were cracks forming. She clawed at his hand in desperation for him to stop.

"Don't you ever call. My. Mate. A slut." He growled and released her. Venom pooled in her eyes. I look at Alec and he was staring at me. "Although.. I would like to make my mate feel how we felt."

Alec growled lowly and turned his head a little to look at Jasper. "Jasper." He warned. Before I knew It I was watching Jasper make out with this woman. I suddenly felt so insecure. I felt like sadness was taking over my body. This woman in front of me was so beautiful, why wouldn't he want to be with her? I was nothing compared. All the confidence I had just a second ago, vanished and was replaced with so much insecurity. I look to Alec and he was looking at me in concern. He cupped my face. "Don't you look at them, Amore mio. You are beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. We only have eyes for you. Don't believe what you see, okay?" I nodded but venom pooled in my eyes when I heard her moan and could see from the corner of my eye that Jasper was taking off her robe. "No. What did I say? Don't look at them. Your so so beautiful."

When Alec saw my bottom lip tremble, he picked me up bridal style and sped away. Before I knew it we were in my apartment. I let out a small dry sob. Alec tried to wipe the venom out of my eyes but they just kept forming again. He shook his head and placed kisses all over my face. "Hey, hey, it's okay. They're gone, okay? All gone. Your way too beautiful too cry, okay? She's nothing compared to you, do you hear me? She looks like a goblin compared to your never ending beauty."I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in the crook of his neck while I continued to cry.

"Is this how you felt? Did you feel like this every time I... every time I slept with someone or you saw me with someone other than you and Jasper?" Alec's arms tightened around my waist and I felt him nod the tiniest bit. I cried louder and hugged him tighter. "Oh I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Forgive me please! Please forgive me." I cried out in his neck. I pulled back and placed kisses on his lips, continuously pecking him. "Please forgive me. I'm so sorry." I said I'm between the kisses.

"Shhhh, I forgive you, Amore mio. I forgave you a long time ago. I'd rather feel the way you feel right now then see it on your face. I'd do anything to take it away. I love you." He which made my heart ache from how precious he is. I can't believe I did this to him. I placed my lips on his soft ones and kissed him passionately. Our lips tangled together for a while before he tugged on my bottom lip, causing my lips to part. His tongue slid in and there the fight started. We fought for dominance which he won and continued to explore my mouth. He let out a satisfied sound from the taste of me and I enjoyed his delicious taste. I could kiss him forever.

I pulled back and looked at him with adoration which I saw in his eyes as well. Has he always looked at me like that? "I love you too, Alec. I love you so much." I say and kiss him again. He smiled in the kiss.