•11•

I threw my hands up in the air and shook my bottom while singing to the song playing. The men yelling satisfied cheers from the clear view of my behind and panties from me dancing on top of a table, my breasts jiggling with my moves.

A man approached with two shot glasses and handed one to me.

"For you, gorgeous." He smirked.

I giggled and shot it back, not feeling any effects at all since I'm a vampire.

"Give us another show, sweetheart!" Another man yelled.

Biting my lip, I bend over and drag my hands from my ankle and up my leg, pulling my skirt up and showing my ass. My black lace panties were on full display.

I chuckle when I saw the tents in their pants, many of them were so small you could barely see it. I trail my hands up my stomach and cup my breasts, stroking my clothed nipples and letting out a small moan.

"Come on darling showing us them beautiful tits!" Another man shouted over the loud music.

Your probably wondering what I'm doing. Well I'm simply enjoying my time in a night club with an outfit that's barely covering anything. I'm not even wearing a bra, this shirt is holding onto my girls for dear life.

You may think I'm a slut, but I'm having so much fun. And if that's what it takes to feel this euphoric feeling that my own mate couldn't provide before fucking me up and choosing my 'other mate' over me, then that's what I apparently am. And I'm proud.

At first, papa and I went to California, then LA, and then we went to Paris for a bit before he went back to the coven to check up on things. I just started travelling around the world on my own for a bit and now at one of the best night clubs in New York.

It's been four months since I left forks, and I guess Jasper and Alec haven't been looking for me, otherwise they would've found me. I cried about it for the first two months...

Okay I still dry sob over it but I haven't in the past 9 hours which is progress in my eyes. We haven't mated fully yet, so it's not as painful to leave them. Especially Jasper.

I'm cut out of my thoughts by someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me off the table. I look up to see angry golden eyes staring back at me. My breath hitched.

"What do you think you are doing?" He yelled before dragging me out of the night club.

"Carlisle..." I mumble looking down at my boots.

"Oh, so now your calling me by my name? Has travelling and partying in different clubs every night made you lose manners? I said to come two weeks after I left. It's been 3 months."

I don't answer or look at him.

"Anastasia Cullen you better answer your papa right now."

My head snaps to the familiar voice and see mama. My eyes fill with venom and my bottom lip trembles.

"Mama." I whisper and try to go to her but she puts her hand up and points to papa. He's looking at me with a stern look. "I don't want to go back. I like my freedom, I like being on my own. I feel happier."

"Anastasia that's not happiness your feeling. Its your mind and heart shielding you from the pain your feeling." I look down once again. "Since you didn't want to come and face your problems at home, I brought them here."

My head snaps up at him and my eyes widen. At that moment I feel arms wrap around my waist. I tense up as their head moves to next to my ear, his scent flooding my senses.