Chapter Two: No More Tears

*unedited* (word count:)

CLAY

I've been here for an hour and I already want to leave. This was a waste of time. I don't want to be here.

"Dude, who pissed in your cheerios?" Max asks as he plops down beside me. "You've been in a mood since we got here."

I stay silent as I let the amber liquid slide down my throat. It's already become numb which means I'll be drunk if I don't stop soon. It's been a long day and I just want to forget it.

"Earth to Clay." Max tries to get my attention as he waves his hand in front of my face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I mutter.

A familiar red tinted hair walks through the crowd before coming to a stop. Geraldine, Ty's love interest of the month, stands beside the red head. They both hold beers in their hands as they slowly start moving to the music.

I can't remember her name for the life of me. I think she told me in the ambulance or earlier. She's gorgeous. She has an almond skin tone and a sharp, heart-shaped face. Her blue eyes are bright and glow in the low light of the patio. Her cute button nose and sharp pouty lips give her face more definition. Her figure is spectacular as it's hour glass. I've never seen a figure like that. She's chubby but I don't care about that. Her hips are wide and her ass is big which just adds to everything else.

Her crop top barely covers her big boobs but shows off just enough of her stomach. Her thighs are threatening to pop out of her ripped jeans but I don't think she cares.

"Why don't you go talk to her or dance with her?" Max asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look over at him and sigh. He's right. I shouldn't just sit here and stare at her. I set the half empty bottle of bourbon down and stand up. I straighten my shirt and pants up before fixing my cowboy hat.

I slowly approach them. They both look up at me. Geraldine smiles wider than the state of Texas.

"I'm going to go find Ty!" Geraldine yells over the music.

Geraldine disappears into the sea of people. I give my full attention to the girl in front of me. She flashes me a shy smile as she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear.

"For the life of me I can't remember your name!" I yell over the music.

"Because I never told you my name!" She yells back.

"Oh," I murmur.

"My name is Ronnie!" She yells.

I flash a smile making her cheeks light up. She glances around as she takes a sip of her beer. This must be awkward for her, I should just walk away.

"Do you want to dance with me?!" She yells.

"Sure!" I reply.

She sets her beer down and grabs my hand. Her small hand fits so perfectly in mine. She drags us into the middle of the crowd before she starts dancing.

The song abruptly chances to No More Tears making her change her pace. She gets close to me before turn turning around. She slowly grinds against me. I put my hands on her hips and hold her against me.

I'm not doing much dancing. I figured you would head bang to this type of music not grind against someone. I'm more of a country music type person but this genre works for me as well.

She turns around as the song changes to something more slow. She wraps her arms around my neck and sways along to the song. I fall in rhythm with her. She smiles more to herself than to me