Ch.1 The weird book store

Lashanda Decides to walk to a new bookstore that she seen on the way home. Lashanda walks in and is greeted by the store owner which is a old little man
"Hello there dear what you lookin for" the little old man said.
"Oh just a fantasy novel that not the usual stereotype fantasy". She said smiling at the old man.
"Ah, I think I got the perfect the thing for ya Lassy". The little old man said with a smirk pulling a book out of a small book shelf behind the counter.
"This is a special limited edition Of The hobbit" the old man said with a small smile handing her the book .
"How much she asks laying the book down reaching in her Jessica Simpson back pack purse for her wallet.

"Free of charge my dear"the old man said with a now kinda creepy grin .
" Thank you sir for your kindness" Lashanda said with a smile.
"Your welcome my dear,enjoy the book". He says with a cheerful smile.

"I will" Lashanda says waving with a smile as she rushes out the store.

👺😈👹👺😈👹👺😈👹👺😈👹👺😈👹

Lashanda slowly walks in the door of her house .
"Mom I'm home" she said walking in the house.
"Good evening Sweetie how was your last day summer school" her mom said with a smile .
"Good" , she said.
'But can be better' she thought for a swift moment.
Lashanda walked up stairs to her bedroom pulling out a crop top and ripped black jean short shorts and red lace thongs and a matching bra. Then she headed to the bathroom room to take a quick shower then a bath and then she washed her hair . After finishing her hair she grabbed a head and drying towel to dry herself the she pulled out the blow dryer with the comb attachment's, and blow dry comb her hair till it was dry then she moisturizer it and put hair oil on it after and combed it agin with her wide tooth comb. The parred in two and braided her hair .
Then she slipped on her her thongs and bra and blue crop top and shorts.
She went to her room and put on nee high socks and combat boots .

"Honey dinner's ready" her mom said.
"Coming mom I'll be right down" Lashanda. Yelled and begin making her way down stairs .

"Mom the food smells Devine" Lashanda said as she takes a seat at the table and began to eat.

"Well hot wings and cheddar bacon fries are your favorite. Mom says with a smile.
"Mom you know me so well"Lashanda said as she continued to eat .
"You finally done with the food bitch"my father said to my mom.
" Jaheem please sit down your drunk" mom says pointing to the living room couch.

" Sha'quida shut your fat ass up" her dad says to her mom with a scowl.
"Jaheem can you please behave for just today it's your daughter's birthday she just turned 16". Lashanda's mom says with a disappointed tone.
"Don't tell me what to do bitch" Lashanda dad says thrown and whisky bottle at the wall.
"Dad can we not do this. Today please" Lashanda says crying.
"Shut that fuss up if it weren't for you being born I wouldn't be stuck with your Hoe ass mama". He says stepping towards Lashanda .
"Matter fact get yo ass up and pack yo shit and get out my house". Her dad says as he steps closer to her .

"Jaheem no that's our baby" Lashanda mom screams begging him not to kick her out.
"Mom that's enough , if he doesn't want me here I'll go. Lashanda said running upstairs to pack her stuff.
She entered her room grabbed all her clothes out of her dresser and put it in a suitcase.
Then grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste and put it in the side pocket of the suitcase.
And she grabbed all her shoes and put it in a second suitcase. And then grabbed all the fireworks she had left from Fourth of July and put in the suitcase with the shoes. Then grabbed her comb and hair products , body wash and put it in her Nike backpack then packed all the snakes she bought online in her backpack and put the book in last and she grabbed her phone and solar powered battery charger and extra cord and screen protector and put it in her purse.
She walked down stairs with her two suitcase in hand and her backpack on her backpack and purse crossed over her chest.
"Jaheem please let our baby stay" Lashanda's mom pleaded one last time.
"Shut yo ass up she needs to learn a lesson" Jaheem said pushing Shaquida out his way as he opens the front door.
Lashanda says bye to her mom and walks out the house as the door quickly slams behind her.
"Guess I'm on my own" Lashanda says ass she continued to walk .

Time skip........

Lashanda been walking for awhile and she decided to sit on a bench in the park.
"It's so boring I might as well read the book while I'm out here" Lashanda says cracking open the book. A light flashes and she pass out waking up in a strange woodland.

"Where am I" Lashanda says picking her bags and the book off the ground and started walking trying to find the nearest civilization.
But before she could take another step an arrow came flying past her face.
'What the hell Lashanda' thought looking at the arrow.
"Go no farther mortal" an elf guard says as him and 2dozen guards step from behind the trees.
"Are y'all some type of weird elf loving cosplayers" Lashanda said backing back.
" you are under arrest for trespassing on Mirkwood land". The guard say as he orders the other guards to arrest her .
"Hey don't grab on me like that"Lashanda says as the guards rough handle her.
"And some one grab her bags to the palace so it can be checked for weapons" the guard in fancier clothes than the others says to the other guards.
"Where are you taking me" Lashanda asks as she struggles with the the two guards guiding her.
"Your going to get interrogated by the king" the guard in the fancy clothes said.
"Who are you to treat me this way sir elf-alot"
Lashanda says in a sarcastic tone.
"I am prince Legolas of Mirkwood son of Thranduil" Legolas says in a proud tone.
"Boo,Boo Nigga i don't care" Lashanda says sarcastically.
"You are to treat me with respect mortal" Legolas says as he gets mad.
"First of all prince Lego building block you ain't going tell me what to do"
"Second of all quit calling me mortal like you ain't human. Lashanda says crossing her arms around her chest .
"Know what wanna be elf mother fucker" Lashanda says as she shakes the guards off her in a fit of rage and doge pass the other guards
And make it to Legolas and pull on his ears expecting them to be fake.
'All shit these bitches real' Lashanda thought as she quickly pulls her hand back that means I'm really in Mirkwood from the hobbit' Lashanda thought backing away from an angry Legolas .
"How dare you touch me with your filthy hands mortal" Legolas says grabbing her wrist tight.
" stop your hurting me" Lashanda Wines.
"You deserve worse" Legolas says pressing harder into her wrist.
"Ahhh, harder daddy" Lashanda moans out to throw him off guard .
" you disgust me mortal" Legolas says letting go of her wrist.
" don't call me daddy i don't have a daughter" Legolas says and starts walking towards the palace.
" guards bring her" Legolas says and the guards grab her and one of their hands accidentally touches her boob.
" Lego building block teach your guards some manners he touched my breast" Lashanda says in a innocent voice.
" Ellard keep your hands to your self" Legolas says to the guard.
"Yes my lord" Ellard says frowning down at Lashanda as she sticks her tongue out at him.

" Where the north wind meets the sea ,
There's a river full of memory;
Sleep, my darling safe and sound
For in this river all is found ;
In her waters , deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not to far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she'll sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows ?
Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory,
Come my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost ,then all is found" Lashanda sings aloud.

"What is that song called" Legolas asks Lashanda.
"Oh it's called all is found" Lashanda says smiling.
"What's the river's name it sounds enchanting"
Legolas asks.
"Ataholen" Lashanda replies.
"I haven't heard of it" Lego replies.
"Lego block can we not with the questions Lashanda says rolling her eyes."Fine" Lego scowls.

Time skip—-
"Wow this is Mirkwood" Lashanda says with amazement.
"Ellard you can leave" Legolas says as he grabs
Lashanda.
"My prince your gripping to tight" Lashanda says pulling from him.
"I can walk on my own lead the way" Lashanda says with her hand on her hip.