United Regnum

This is the United Regnum. The year is 2999. All societies are isolated. The government has control over who you marry. Once you turn 16 you choose a sector, where you will remain for the rest of your life, filling your minuet part in society. The society runs smoothly... for those close to the government. What about those who do not have top jobs? What happens when they start a secret rebellion, one that could end the United Regnum? What happens when a girl, raised in one of the highest families in the land, transfers sectors in the heat of all the turmoil, and falls in love with one of the leading members of the rebellion? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneak-A-Peek: 

~There's a distant look in his eyes. A fire, a passion is being reflected in them. His face is cold and his lips are bloody. There's a trickle of blood running down from his forehead as well. He's aiming a gun at me. "Please, George. You don't want to do this. Let me help you. You can join us." He is unchanging. He swallows and pulls the trigger.

~ I curse myself when I think of how I've muddied up the waters. I brought sweet, innocent Eva into this death trap to be used by Ruth. How could I? How could a human being be so despicable? "I do." I hear her honey sweet voice. She trusts me. Or she cares? Or both? I look down at her black hair and her grey eyes. Why is she so beautiful? 

~I try crawling away, but he grabs my ankle and drags me back. He puts a knee in the small of my back and grabs an arm. He starts twisting and I scream. I buck until he falls off. I grab my arm like a hurt puppy and stand up. He stands too and charges at me. I become furious and decide its time to end this. I do a back handspring into a tuck. My tucks have always been high and when I come down my knees land on his shoulders. His legs immediately buckle and we go crashing down together. I roll off him at the last second, but come back quickly to make sure he stays down. I sit on his chest and keep punching him. I throw wild jabs, desperate to be able to leave. I hit his temple, throat, mouth, eye. And I finally see him drift off and close his eyes. 

 ~This is it. We're free. And we're at war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATTENTION: BEFORE YOU START READING: I know this book is closely related to other dystopian novels! They inspired me. You don't need to remind me in the comments. 

Also, I have rated this work PG-13. This is a revised edition. In the older edition,  there were smut scenes. I will post those on my page, separately ;). 

One more thing! This book switches points of view between the two main characters. (I promise it's not confusing!) 

Now, go read my book! Keep in mind that it is my FIRST try at this, so I apologize in advance if I mess up. Don't forget to comment, like, share, and all that other good stuff! Thanks for reading!