Allec 7

She thinks I'm handsome. She said it. Should I tell her how beautiful she is? Or ignore it?

"You never told me you had a government job." She covers. Ignore it.

"Yeah. It's sort of expected of me. Ruth is my aunt. But, don't go advertising it. Okay?" Another barrier down.

"Of course." She smiles shyly. I stare at her sincerely for a moment. "Did you ever talk to Ruth?" She asks me. I remember when she told me about her parents. My amp kicks in and I feel her sadness in the depths of me, but it's not as strong this time. I told Ruth and the others at the last meeting that I expected her to be amp. They have Jack and I watching her now. Of course this means I talked to Ruth. She didn't give me any information on her parents, and I didn't press for it, but I know that she wants Eva in her pocket.

"Yeah, I did... Eva, you should trust Ruth. She knows what's best. I would never lie to you. Ever. Okay?" I feel her mood change gradually. Her eyes grow bigger and her lips turn red. Holy Hell- she's lustful. She wants me. She wants me! I can't deny that I want her too, but I need to control myself. I quickly think of something to distract us both.

"Let's go for a walk." I suggest. I need something to preoccupy her thoughts and body other than me. We walk and flirt until I feel her grow tired, even though she won't admit it.