Allec 3

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT. IT'S JUST A FILLER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We clamber onto my bike again, after putting my too big helmet on her. I might just buy her one of her own. I wonder if she likes the color pink or red better...

"Do you want to listen to music?" I ask her. If they weren't allowed to have good food, I doubt they could have good music.

"Music... Like the piano?" She raises her neatly sculpted eyebrows at me. Her voice drips curiosity off it's honey sound waves.

"It's a little more...modern. It's called Dubstep. Here." I hand her my earbuds and plug them into the tablet. I plug in a second cord and put the earbuds into my own ears. I put on my favorite song and let her listen until after the drop.

"Do you like it?" I ask her, craning my neck to get a glimpse of the misplaced beauty.

"I love it." She beams at me, warming my stomach. She blushes. She's too cute for her own good.

"Good. Hang on, we're leaving." I say and turn around to start the bike. I feel her warm arms wrap around my abdomen and hug me tight. She probably just doesn't want to fall off again; but, I hope there's a part of her that just wants to feel my body, like I want to feel hers.

Her chest presses into my back and she turns her head to the side, resting the heavy helmet on my back.

If I buy her a helmet, I'll make sure that when she rests her head on me I can feel the warmth of her forever rosy cheek. A bit selfish of me, but I can't help it.

I put on my aviators and head off down the long high way, feeling her arms wrap even more tightly around me.

Don't worry angel, I've got you.