Introduction

**FLASHBACK 3 DAYS BEFORE THE ANNIVERSARY**
"Wake up Safaree!" Nicki said excitedly.
*grunts* "Why Nic, I'm tired." Safaree said while flipping over to his left side.
*smurks and winks* "I bet you are, but we have a plane to catch in an hour."

"You not tired from last night?"

"I am, but I'm also excited, so get up, we need to get ready."

"Aight I'm getting up," he said as he grabbed Nicki's waist, "You gotta gimme a kiss first."

"Eww, kiss you, I'm going to need a doctor after this." She did her signature laugh and came closer to Safaree.
The passionately kissed. Nicki walked away smiling, Safaree be to get up.

Nicki's POV
"Ten years, ten long ass years!"
I love him, why do I love him. Safaree is my baby, my baby forever
. *smirks*
"Vacation in one hour, Safareeeeee, one hor!"
"I know baby girl, one hour!" Safaree yelled from the master bedroom.

SAFAREE'S POV
I love Onika, I will always love her, she is my girl, she will be my girl forever. Why is she so perfect?
"Onika I love you!!!!!"

"I love too Faree!!!" Nicki yelled back to him.
I'm gonna marry her, I swear to God, I will marry her.
Hours later on the plane
We were sitting beside Sherika and her boyfriend Takhim.
"Nicki you ready to get this vacation started?" Sherika asked her.
"Yasssss!!!"
"Ight, calm down a little." I laughed at her excitement.
"Come closer Faree." I moved my face closer to hers.
"I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*." Nicki said.
"I love you too *kiss*" As we kissed, she stuck her tongue in my mouth, I began to pull away because I was getting eroused.
She bit my lip as I pulled out of the kiss.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, when I came out Nicki was standing a the door.

NICKI'S POV
I pushed Safaree back into the bathroom.
"Nic, please not now, not on this plane." Safaree said quietly.
"Nigga, ain't nobody gonna hear us" I said in a sexy voice. "You know you want to."
"Nic, we goin be at the resort in three hours."
"Boy please, I can see you want this, you bursting through your pants." I laughed.
"Whatever, you want this, its a pool in ya panties right now." We laughed in sync.
"Okay boy, you ain't getting none later," I teased.
He squeazed my butt as I walked out the bathroom, I turned around and kissed him.
SAFAREE'S POV
I was tempted to make love to her right there in that bathroom. Maybe I should have?
I watched as she walked away and sat in her seat, good damn she fine.
"Ayo miss, how you doing?" I said jokingly with my hand on her chair.

"I gotta man sir, so please leave me alone."

"Ight, I respect that," I said while sitting down beside her. We laughed.

**Three hours later**
"We have reached Cabo." Nicki said.

"Finally," said Safaree while rubbing his hands together, "I can finally tear dat ass up."
"Shut up Safaree you ain't tearing nothing up." Nicki laughed as she said it.
"You saying that now." *smirks*
*Mmhmm, I be back I gotta go find Sherika."
SHERIKA POV
"Nicki taking forever, she probably fucking Safaree right now."
"Always popping shit." Nicki said as she walked up to me.
I began to laugh "Oh I thought you forgot about me."
"Girl no I didn't, I was just talking to Faree."
"About what?" *raises eyebrow*
"Nothing much, I'm trying be to back to my baby by 10:00, so lets get going."
"Girl you ain't gotta tell me twice," we got in a cab and rode off to explore Cabo.
NICKI'S POV
I looked down to see my phone busing, it was a text from 'My everything' it read when are you coming back. I shot him a quick message and got out the car to walk the streets with Rika.
>I'll be there by 10. Love you ❤
________________________________________
A/N sorry if this chapter too short I'll update everyday this week probably. Please leave comments.