Going Downhill

SAFAREE'S POV
My eyes widened. what the fuck is she doing here?
"What the Fuck are you doing here?" I yelled.
"Safaree, you wanted me to come." She looked around.
"How do you know where I live?"
"It wasn't too hard to find."
"I need you too leave. Now!"
"Why? Where Nicki at?" She looked around some more.
"Do it matter? No it don't now get out."
"You don't mean that." She said as she started taking of her shirt.
"Ya body ain't shit to her's, so put ya shit back on."
"Safaree you don't mean that." She tried to kiss me.
"Get the fuck away from me." I put my hand out.
"You know I like it rough." She leaned in to kiss me again.
I walked away. Fuck this shit, Nicki ain't gonna yell at me. I went to open the door for her.
"Get out Sophia." Crazy ass bitch.
"Okay Safaree. Don't text me later either." She said as she walked to the bathroom.
"Where are you going. The exit is this way." I turned my head to see Nicki standing behind me.
"What the fuck Safaree, you bring this bitch in my home." Nicki said angrily.
"Its not like that, I was tryna kick her out."
"Why cause you knew I was on my way." She pushed me.
"Chill Nic,"
"Don't tell me to do shit." She slapped me.
"Damn Nic, chill out. Watch the tapes. Check the security system!" I walked to the room. Sophia was sitting in me and Nic's bed.
"Get the fuck out, bitch." She smiled. And blew a kiss to me.
NICKI'S POV
I walked to my room and looked at Sophia who was wearing my robe.
"You gave this bitch my robe Safaree." I was so hurt.
"My jobs done." Sophia said.
"What bitch?" I went up to her. I clinched my fist.
"What the hell you gonna do bitch " She smirked. "Now get the fuck out my face."
"Bitch, get out my house." I showed her to the door.
"You not as hood as they say." She walked out the door.
"You don't wanna know how hood I am. I slammed the door in her face. Safaree came up to me.
"Back up Safaree." I pushed him away from me.
"Nic chill, I don't know why she was here."
"Give me your phone." He handed it to me.
I looked in his phone a message from Sophia came through.
~Tonight was fun. We should do it again.
I saw and undelivered message from Safaree that said when you coming over. Tears poured from my eyes.
"Nic what's wrong." Safaree grabbed me.
"Let go of me. " I gave him back his phone.
He looked at it. Then looked at me. I went in my room and locked the door.
"I swear Nic, I didn't type this message." He banged on the door.
"Leave me alone Safaree I don't want to see you." I yelled.
"Nic let me explain." I put some of my clothes into a suitcase. I opened the door.
"Where you going." He grabbed my arm. I pulled away.
"I'll be back." I walked out the door.
"Onika Tanya Maraj get back in this house!" She went to her car, he chased after me.
SAFAREE'S POV
"Onika!" I banged on the window. She rolled the window down.
"Call your bitch Sophia to keep you company." She said and drove off.
I sat on the porch. I didn't type that message. More and more messages came in from Sophia, I ignored them all. I texted Nicki.
NICKIS POV
Where am I going to go? Its past midnight. I looked down at my phone a message from Safaree came through.
~Baby I swear I didn't type that message. Please call me.
I ignored it. I called Sherika. She didn't answer. I called my mom she didn't answer. I need to talk to someone.
My phone went off again.
~Nic, call me please.
Another message from Safaree I ignored. I called the one person I knew wasn't sleep and was always willing to talk to me. Meek.
"Hello?" His voice was still slurred.
"You mind if I come over?"
"Nah I don't mind." I started driving to his house.
"Okay I'll be there in a little while." I hung up the phone. What am I doing?
MEEK'S POV
I sat in my bed waiting for Nicki to get here. Ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I let her in she had a bag in her hand.
"Yo Nic." I could tell she had been crying.
"Hey Rihmeek."
"What's wrong? You alright?" I wiped the tear from here eye.
"I'm fine. Can I sit down?" I showed her to my living room.
"Your not fine." I looked at her. She looked down at her phone and started crying. I grabbed her phone from her hand. It was a message from "Her Everything" and a message from an unknown number.
The message from SB read, Nic I'm serious, I have no clue why that girl came over.
And the one from the unknown read. thanks for the robe.
"He cheated on you, Nic?" She started crying even more.
I know he got tempted a lot but her was never the cheating type.
"I don't know, he says he didn't. But when I got to the house she was there --" she told me what she saw. Sophias is a crazy bitch. I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her on the cheek.
Then I texted SB.
SAFAREE'S POV
She won't answer it just keep saying read at such and such time. A text came through I got excited cause I thought it was from Nic but it was just from some unknown.
~yo what did I say would happen if you hurt Nic.
There was also a picture of her bag along with the message.
>Who is this?
~dont worry bout it.
I called Nicki.
NICKI'S POV
I looked at the phone. And sent him to voice mail. Safaree is not the type of person to leave a message. But today he did.
"Really Nic, voicemail come on now, you're taking this way too far. I swear I didn't type that message. I ain't do shit with that girl. You don't believe me, check the security footage. I swear Nic I would never cheat on you. Where are you at."
He must be telling the truth. But I'm too stubborn to call him back right now.
"Nic, you need anything." Meek asked, I shook my head no. He was holding on to me too tight, it was making me uncomfortable.
"Matter fact, do you have any bottled water?"
"Yeah" he got up to get me one. He phone went off.
"Umm Meek you got a text." I yelled.
"From who." It was an unknown number to his phone but I knew it was Safaree's.
"Uh, I don't know." I played it off. He brung me the water and grabbed his phone.
____________________________________
Should Sophia back off? Should Nicki and Safaree take a break? What should happen guys? Ughh... Nicki shoulda whooped Sophia's ass. Meek is the strange guy that's been texting Safaree, just to make more drama. It was gonna be Drake but oh well.