Chapter 21

NICKI'S POV
(The next week.)
I'm so tired I've been from hanging out with Meek and Papi and rehearsal for the Tour which I leave for tomorrow. I laid in bed for about 10 minutes after my last rehearsal then I got a text from 'Rihmeek'.
~Nic you wana go out with me before you leave
> Just us?
~Yea Papi is wit Tak. You wana go..
> Can you just come over I don't feel like going out?
~Yea I'll be over in a min
My phone went off again this time a message from Safaree.
~you mind if I come over to say bye to you and the babies
> nah I don't mind
~ ok I'll be there in a lil
I couldn't deny him of saying bye, Meek is gonna be mad but it's fine. Meek just pulled up.
"Hey baby" he kissed me.
"Hey babe, um S-" just then the doorbell rang Meek answered it.
"What are you doing here?"
"I was just about to tell you Safaree was coming over." I said.
"Can I come in Nicki?" Meek turned to me.
"Come in Safaree." He smiled and walked in holding Rihanna's hand.
Why the hell would he bring her here?
"Hi Nicki." She smiled awkwardly.
"Hi Rihanna." I gave her a fake hug.
"I hope there's no hard fe-" I stopped her there.
"Why would there be, Faree's a good man, your lucky to have him." She smiled and looked at Safaree.
"He is a good man." I nodded my head. Meek coughed to remind me he was sitting there.
"Oh I don't know if you've met Meek." She stuck her hand out to shake his.
"Nice to see you again Rihanna." He said as he shook her hand.
"Yall want a drink or something?"
Everybody walked to the bar. I poured some drinks.
SAFAREE'S POV
I could tell Nicki wasn't liking the fact that I bought Rihanna but I couldn't leave her home while I was here. Meek is staring at me with hatred it doesn't bother me though. Nicki poured herself a drink after pouring ours.
"Nic you shouldn't drink your pregnant." I took the glass of her hand.
"I can have 1 drink Safaree. Don't tell me what I can't do!" She snatched the glass back.
"Okay...." We all talked awkwardly for about thirty minutes.
MEEK'S POV
Everytime I look at Nicki she was looking at Safaree and his arm around Rihanna. She jealous but she need to get rid of those feelings. I put my arm around her and tried to kiss her but she moved her head.
"I'm getting tired guys." She said.
"Yea me and Rih should get going." SB replied as he got up. He hugged Nicki and said bye to her baby bump and left.
"Aren't you gonna go?" Nicki asked me.
"What?" I laughed "No I'm gonna stay this last night with you."
"What about your son?"
"He staying with Tak, remember." I said as I tried to kiss her neck.
"I'm not in the mood." She pushed my off.
"This is about Safaree ain't it."
"Everything isn't about him, so chill with that shit." She got defensive.
"This is about him though." I replied
"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. If your just gonna argue with me you can go." She opened the door for me.
"I'm not leaving." I shut it.
RIHANNA'S POV
The whole car ride to Safaree's house was quiet. He would start to say something then shut up. When we got into his house I decided to break the silence.
"Safaree you okay?" He walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.
"Yea baby I'm fine, why?"
"You seem depressed." He came over to me and picked me up.
"You should fix that for me." I laughed as he kissed my neck.
"I can't fix something if you don't tell me what wrong." I got serious again, he put me down. I know he still loves Nicki as much as he tries to hide it, it's clear
"I don't know what's wrong... if I knew I would tell you."
"Promise?"
"I swear to God I'd tell you." I pecked his lips, he made a pouty face.
"You want me to turn that frown upside down." I giggled.
"Yea...." He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom.
NICKI'S POV
I'm laying in bed with Meek but I just want him to leave. He wants to have sex since this the last time I'll see him for awhile. Normally I wouldn't mind have sex but seeing Safaree put me in a bad mood.
"Baby I love you." Meek said I kissed him on the cheek. Just because I was mad it doesn't mean I should be a bitch to Meek.
"Love you too." I fell asleep on his chest.
(A few days later Nicki's 1st tour show)
"I love you guys..." I walked off stage.
I went backstage to see three bouquets of roses and some congratulations ballons.
"Aww Rihmeek is so sweet."
"Nope wrong guess, try again." I turned around to see Safaree standing with another dozen roses in his hand.
"What are you doing here?"
"I couldn't miss your 1st show... plus I wanted to apologize for bringing Rih into your house unannounced."
"Its was fine," I lied "Speaking of Rih is she here?" He laughed.
"No but she knows I'm here. Can I get a thank you?" I laughed.
"Thank you Safaree. This is sweet of you." I hugged him.
"That's what I do." I pushed him. "By the way Drake is downstairs."
"Are you serious?" He laughed
"Nah I'm joking. But I'm gonna go to my hotel I gotta flight in the morning."
"Oh, Love you F-- I-i mean bye"
"I love you too Nic. You might want to answer ya phone." He hugged me and kissed my baby bump. He left I looked at my ringing phone.
"Hey Rihmeek." I said as I answered the FaceTime.
"Hey, you seem happy." I smiled harder.
"Yea, my first show was amazing." Turned and looked at the flowers and ballons.
"I wish I was there..."
"Yea I'll see you in a few weeks tho." He smiled.
"Yeah what are you about to do?"
"Go to my hotel room and take a shower."
"Okay call me when you get out the shower."
"Okay," I hung up on the FaceTime call and grabbed the ballons and flowers and took them to my car.
I got out the shower. My fans we tweeting about the show, I retweeted and favorited a lot. I got a text from Drake.
~congrats baby girl, 1st successful tour night of many The Pinkprint is amazing.
>Thank you Aubrey
I called Meek no answer so I texted him.
> Hey baby just got out the shower.
~ I'm bouta call you back
MEEK'S POV
It's about 7p.m here in Philly at 10p.m I gotta go to a party with Tak and Chino. It's like 12 in the UK so I need to call Nic back asap. I pick the phone and scroll done to 'Onika❤'
"Hey Mrs. Meek Mill." She had her hair in a messy bun.
"Oh I'm Mrs. Meek Mill, does that mean we're married."
"We can be... just to let you know you look beautiful."
"Aww thanks & are you proposing?"
"No not yet." I smiled. "But hopefully one day I'll be Mr. Nicki Minaj." She laughed.
"Yea you'll change your last name. Cause I'm the man in this relationship." I laughed We talked for an hour.
"Goodnight Rihmeek. Love you."
"Goodnight Onika. I love you too" She hung up the call.
NICKI'S POV
(The next day)
I woke up to so many notifications.
'Nicki Minaj's ex spotted leaving her hotel.' Oh my fucking gosh, no! They
are gonna get the wrong idea I didn't even know he was in this hotel.
'Meek Mill host big party in Philly.'
'Nicki's new Beau Meek Mill seen with 4 woman in one night.'
'Trouble in paradise already for Meek and Nicki.'
'Check out this video: Stripper dances on Meek Mill'
'Nicki's performance last night was amazing.' I saw that like five times but what really got my eye was all the stuff about Meek and the thing about Safaree.
I had a missed call from Meek and a few unread text. I called him back.
"Hey Ni-"
"Meek what is this about a party and strippers?" He was quiet. "I know you heard me."
"I went to a party."
"Four women, you needed four?!" Tears started falling from my eyes as I yelled into the phone.
"Nicki it's not like that, those girls were for Tak and Chino."
"Oh that makes since, 2 for each of them." I said sarcastically.
"Really Nic I'm serious."
"This is why I don't confirm relationships... niggas always wanna make someone look stupid. But guess what I don't look stupid you do. Cause your fucking around on the baddest."
"Nic nobodies fu-" I hung up the phone I didn't want to hear excuses. I knew he loved having hoes but I thought he would change. I got ready to leave for my rehearsal and concert tonight.
________________________________________
Did yall see Nicki's performance on the billboards last night? She killed it ❤ she should have one that award over Iggy like what the hell . Did yall see the feeling myself video on Tidal yet? So much slayyage . I had to use my mom's credit card to make an account, if I dont update for awhile yall know why Thanks for reading almost at 4.k guys sorry for any errors