Chapter 27

A/N
I'm changing the babies names you guys as I just read some of the comments and I liked the names yall picked better soooo...
The Girls name is Amirah Nicole Maraj and the boys name Jacai Omari Maraj.☺☺ Shoutout to you guys
MEEK'S POV
My plane landed in LA. Papi is sleep, I keep calling Nicki but she ain't answering.
We pulled up at Nicki's house, I carried  Papi up the stairs to his bedroom. I walked in to me and Nicki's room, I left the light off so I wouldn't wake her.
"Hey....." I didn't even notice she was on the bed until she said that.
"Hey Nic, I'm so sorry, okay I really am. It wast my intentions to have sex with her and hurt you."
"We can talk in the morning, I'm tired and you just got home, you should be tired to." This isn't like Nicki she's always up for an argument when I do something wrong.
"Okay, goodnight I love you."
"Yea goodnight." She laid her head on her pillow. This is the first time in the year we've been dating she hasn't said I love you back. I got up took a quick shower and went to sleep.
NICKI'S POV
Meek laid down beside me and fell asleep.
"I love you more." I muttered to myself, I was mad at him and I wanted him to know it. I don't like going to sleep without saying I love you, cause I never know when our last day is. Amirah and Jacai are still with Safaree I'm going to get them first thing in the morning. It's weird sleeping without my babies.
(In the morning)
I get up early and drive to Safaree's place to pick up the babies.
"Thanks for watching them."
"No problem, is it okay if I keep Jacai tonight too, since we're leaving in the morning."
"Oh I forgot yall were going to New York." *sighs* "Alright baby, your gonna stay with daddy, mommy loves you." I kissed Jacai's  forehead and gave him back to Safaree. "Call me when yall about to leave, when yall get there, and on your way back."
"Okay Nic." He laughed and I went back home.
MEEK'S POV
I watched Nicki pull up to the house. I ran downstairs, I know exactly what I'm gonna say.. no excuses. She walked in carrying a sleeping Amirah.
"My two beautiful girls.." she slightly smiled. "Nic can we talk now?"
"Where's Papi?" She said as she put Amirah in her bassinet.
"He's still sleep."
"Okay we can talk." We sat down.
"I'm honestly apologizing right now, I would never try to do anything to hurt you. I should have never gotten drunk at that party, I went out of control and ended up having a one night stand."
"Its your personality your a party type of guy.. I thought I could change you though." She tried to put the blame on herself.
"Nicki there is no justification for what I did, cheating isn't cool, and neither is partying hard when I have a family. I'm trying to change for you, for this family. I want to do better." I said in the most sincere way possible, I'd do anything for Nicki.
"Okay Meek I'm glad your saying this. We cam work on this together. I know you just had a slip up, but you can't have another one." She was pretty calm, I don't know why but it was really weird.
"I won't... I love you Nika."
"I love you too Rihmeek." I passionately kissed her. We make up really quick, we both hate being made at each other.
"Dad! Dad! Can we get pizza?" Papi ran down the stairs.
"First you gotta meet your baby sister, did you say hey to Nicki?"
"Swister? Hi Nicki." He gave her a hug.
NICKI'S POV
"Hi Papi!" I kissed his forehead.  "You wanna see the baby." I said as I taking Amirah out of the bassinet.
"What's her name?" He said as he grabbed her hand.
"Amirah"
"Hi Amirah I'm your brother Papi." He smiled as he said it Amirah smiled as well.
"Who do you think she looks like?" Meek asked.
"She look like me and Nicki." Papi said I laughed.
"She don't look like me?" He shook his head at Meek's question. "Well what you wana do today."
"Pizza and zoo."
"Okay we can do that." Papi jumped on Meek's lap and stared at Amirah. I know they're gonna be so close, I can't wait till he meets Jacai, it's gonna be a little difficult to explain though.
MEEK'S POV
This is the life I've always wanted, the one I need. I smiled looking at my perfect little family, I got the perfect girl, the perfect son and perfect daughter. I'm goon try hard not to mess up again.
"I love you guys."
"Love you daddy."
"I love you too baby." Nicki said as she kissed me.
(The next day)
SAFAREE'S POV
It 7 am Rih, Jacai, and I are going to New York Rih and Jacai have to meet my mom for the first time.
> Yo Nic, we bouta get on the plane
~ Ok kiss my baby for me
~ & tell him I love him
> ight I will
~ have a safe trip
> thanks
"Baby get ready to go." I said to Rih, she was still in bed.
"Go where?" She muttered.
"New York,"
"Okay, I'm getting up." Rih got up out of bed. "Come on." She said as she walked to the bathroom to shower.
"Bossy ass." I laughed and looked to male sure Jacai was still sleep. We did our hygiene routine then I got Jacai ready to go.
"Alright I think we're ready let's go." We left to go catch our plane.
NICKI'S POV
(Around 1 pm)
My baby is in New York without me. Meek, Amirah, and Papi went out to do something like 2 hours ago cause he said I needed a break. I don't like being alone though.
~ Babe we on our way home, you need anything while I'm still out
> Yea can you get some candy
~ what kind?
> some chocolate... oh and some now&laters.. and some chips.
~ fat ass
> Yea I know
~ I be home in a bit
I went downstairs and started cooking lunch.. I'm in the mood for some chicken and French fries.
"Nwic we home!" I heard Papi yell.
"Where's my Papi at?"
"Right here.." Meek and Papi said at the same time. Papi came and hugged me, Meek put Amirah in her play pin.
"What you cooking baby?"
"Chicken. Where my candy?"
"Oh my bad I forgot." He said as he walked to the living room. He came back to the kitchen with a bag of candy.
"Stop fucking all the time." He started to give me the bag and pulled it back.
"Say thank you."
"No. Give me my candy."
"Not until you say thank you."
*sighs* "thanks nigga damn." I snatched the bag out his hand and smiled.
"You lucky."
"No your lucky."
"Your right I am." I kissed his cheek.
"Ewww." Papi said I laughed.
"You want a kiss too?"
"Girls have couties" I laughed.
"Oh I forgot I have couties." Meek picked him up. I finished cooking and we all ate then I went in the nursery to feed Amirah.
____________________________________
I'm done with the drama for Meek and Nicki they'll be a happy couple now ☺ I hope yall like this. I'm pretty sure I'll do a sequel so stay posted. Today was my last day at school I'm gonna update every 3 days I think.. Thanks for reading, love yall.