Chapter 28

SAFAREE'S POV
(In New York)
We pulled up to my mom's house in Brooklyn. I got a text from Nicki.
~ Have yall made it to NY yet
> Yea we just got to my Mom's
~ tell your mom I said Hi.
> okay I will
"I'm kinda nervous Faree." I looked a Rihanna and laughed.
"Why?"
"What if you mom doesn't like me.."
"Trust me she will. And if not she'll have to get use to you." She moved her mouth to the left side. "Babe don't worry."
"Okay I'll try to make a good impression though." I pecked her lips, I got out the car opened her door and got Jacai out.
I knocked on the door.
"Safaree.." My mom said in her thick Jamaican accent.
"Hey Ma." She let us in. "This is my girlfriend-"
"Ritanna right." I know she messed up on purpose, she still wants me and Nicki together.
"Rihanna and this is Jacai." I introduced them Rihanna hugged her.
"It's so nice to meet you Ms. Samuels."
"Nice to meet you too, have a seat." She smiled and we sat on the couch. "Give me my grand baby." I handed Jacai to her.
"He looks like me, right?"
"No he doesn't. He looks like Onika."
"Yea I guess. How have have you been though?" I tried to change the stubject.
"I'm good, how's Onika."
"She's fine i guess, she told me to tell you hi."
"That's good she's doing well."
"Yea."
"Are you okay with Safaree having a baby by Onika?"
I looked at Rih who looked a little uncomfortable. "Did I tell you Rih is from Barbados?" I asked my mom she forgot about the question she just asked. She turned to Rih and started asking her questions about the Barbados and stuff.
NICKI'S POV
"Nic let's go." I got up grabbed my purse and Amirah's diaper bag and walked down the stairs.
"Where we going?"
"Its a suprise, all Papi's idea." I looked down at Papi.
"Where we going Papi?"
"Somewereh." I took his hand and we walked to the car. Meek carried Amirah.
I fell asleep after the first hour in the car, we drove for three hours.
"Nic. Nic... Nic wake up." I woke up. "Get out the car. We gotta walk a lil bit to get to where we need to be." I got out the car and started walking with them. After walking for like 10 minutes.
"We're here Nic." Papi said. I looked around, we're at a cabin. Meek went and unlocked the door. It was cute in the inside and it's on a lake.
"Aw this place is cute. You picked it out Papi?"
"Yupp. Daddy showed me a piwcture and I said lwets go." I picked him and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you for this idea."
"Welcwome."
We all went back outside, Papi started running around. Meek was on an ATV and I laid in a hammock with Amirah.
SAFAREE'S POV
Jacai and I were sitting in his old bedroom, my mom and Rih went to the store to get stuff to make dinner. I get up grab Jacai and we start driving around the city then I see Micaiah, Nicki's little brother, getting yelled at by a bunch of kids. I pull the car over close to where Caiah was at.
"Ya sister Nicki Minaj and you telling us you ain't got no money with you?" One boy asked.
"Nah man I ain't got nothing." Caiah replied.
"Why the hell are you lying?" Another one said as they grabbed Caiah.
"Give us the fucking money!" A third guy said and walked closer to a already restrained Caiah. I got out the car and ran to where he was.
"Get the fuck off him, before I bust some caps in yall ass." I threatened.
"Who the fuck are you?" The 1st boy said.
"I'm his brother, who the fuck are you?" I grabbed the boy off of Caiah.
"Oh so you got money,  and you think you tough we bouta beat ya ass." They all came over to me.
"What the fuck yall gonna do to me?" They hit me but their hits were soft. I pushed the biggest one to the ground.
"Ion got time for yall lil ass kids, let's go Micaiah." We walked to my car.
"Thanks Scaff. Why are you here?" Caiah asked.
"Just visiting for a few days?"
"Oh, who's baby is this?" I started laughing.
"Mine."
"With who? You and Rihanna  had a baby already?"
"So you know I'm with Rih but you ain't know Me and Nic had a baby."
"What you and Nicki had a baby?!" So as I drove him home I explained what was going on.
MAMA CAROL'S POV
*knocks at door* I open the door for Caiah and Safaree is comes in behind him carrying Jacai.
"Safaree what are you doing here?" They told me the story about Caiah getting bullied.
"I couldn't let my little bro get hurt." I laughed.
"Thank you."
"You don't have to thank me Mama Carol."
"Mom do you see this baby?" Micaiah said.
"Yes he's my grandson Jacai." She laughed.
"How'd you know about him?" He asked.
"I talked to Nika through her pregnancy. I forgot to tell you." Safaree sat and talked with us for 30 minutes.
"Uh I gotta go guys, Rih just called me."
"Alright see ya next time Scaff."
"Alright come by anytime Love You Safaree." I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek then I kissed Jacai.
"Love you to Ma" he said as they left.
MEEK'S POV
I'm riding my bike and I hear Nicki calling my name so I turn around and head back to the cabin.
" Caiah almost got jumped."
"Your brother?" I asked.
"Yes Meek duh,"
"Is he okay?"
"Yea Safaree saved him before he got hurt."
"Oh that's good."
"Yea.. oh and you got a call from a guy named Ricky."
"Who is Ricky?" I never heard that name a day in my life. I took my phone from her and called the number back but nobody answered.  "What he say when you answered the phone?"
"He was just like is this Meek's number I said yea, who is this.. he said Ricky and then he hung up." Nicki said.
"Oh okay.. Papi it's time to come inside!" I yelled to him he came running and jumped in my arms.
"What's for dinner daddy?"
"Ummm I guess we can order something. I don't know who delivers out here tho." I found a pizza place that delivers out this far it took the over 45 minutes to get here but we finally ate. Papi and Amirah fell asleep.
"Rihmeek it's so cute out here." She  smiled.
"Would you like to live out here?"
"No its too far away from everything."
"What if we have a place like this to just come to?"
"Yea they would be nice."
"Good cause this place is ours now.." I smiled.
"Really?"
"Yea let's call it our get away house." She pecked my lips.
"Awww that's sweet, we need this."
"Yea we do, I love you baby."
"I love you too Rihmeek." I clapped the lights went off and we went to sleep.
_________________________________
This chapter was the struggle to write. I know it's boring but I had writers block. I promise the last two chapters will be great. The way this ends is gonna be insane. Sorry for any errors.