Back on Track?

SHERIKA'S POV
When I got to Nicki's house she was on the couch crying.
"Nic you okay?" Is at down beside her.
"No I'm not Rika. Me and Safaree relationship is falling apart." Tears poured from her eyes.
"What do you mean, y'all were just fine a few weeks ago." I was confused.
"Drugs, cheating, stress. I don't know what's going on." she put her head in her hands.
"Wait whos cheating? Who doing drugs?" I'm even more confused now.
"Safaree does drugs to relieve stress. I call Meek to relieve stress."
"So your cheating?"
"No damn, why every time I mention Meek people assume I'm sleeping with him." She got upset.
"That's not what I meant, you just weren't very clear."
"Let me explain this whole thing." Nicki told me about Sophia and she told me about her and Meek.
"Um girl, you and Safaree need to talk because holding all y'all feelings back ain't working."

SAFAREE'S POV
I walk out the bathroom to see Nic and Rika sitting down in the living room.
"What's up Rika?" She motions me to sit down but I remain standing.
"We need to talk Safaree." Nic says. I still have an attitude with her.
"We already did."
"I'm serious Safaree we need to talk." I sit down across from her and Rika.
"Let's talk then." I cock my head to the side a little. We talked about our feelings and shit for a while then things got serious.
"Safaree how did you know Sophia?" Rika asked. I starting talking about the time Nic and I took a break for about 3 months.
"So while we wasn't together, I was in Miami with the boys. We went to a club, Sophia was doing some little escort shit and we fucked. But no feelings were attached at least no on my side." Nicki was tearing up.
"How many times did y'all fuck?" She asked. I didn't give her a direct answer but I didn't lie either.
"We randomly fucked throughout a month." The tears built up even more.
"So y'all was basically dating?" She was about to start crying.
"No Nic we werent. We were just fucking. I didn't want to fuck a bunch of randoms so I fucked one random. Nic I swear I had no feelings for her and I have no feelings for her now." I looked at her with honesty in my eyes so she would know I wasn't  lying.
"I believe you Safaree, just cut that bitch Sophia off like now. She only gonna cause trouble and I don't want to catch a case." She giggled but agreed with her.
"What feelings do you have for Meek?"

NICKI'S POV
I knew he was gonna ask that but I didn't know how to answer. Because I don't know myself.
"I don't know Safaree. But I know I don't love him. I love you." I looked him in his eyes.
"Nic that's not what I'm asking tho. Do you have feelings for him?"
"I just like that his tough deamnor when he's actually got a soft side. I just thought we had a connection."
"Just as connection Nic, a mental connection." I looked down because I knew it wasn't just mental.
"Yes Faree just mental. We didn't have sex so there isn't a sexual connection." Well maybe a little sexual connection. It was more of a curiosity thing.
"Nicki if he was acting like he cares about you, he was lying, he has said many times he just wants to fuck you. I'm sorry baby." While he said that I wanted to cry but I held the emotions back. He just wants to fuck! To think I almost messed up my relationship for some small feelings I thought I was catching for him.
"I know Safaree. Its okay though  because I have you." Safaree leaned in to kiss me.
"I love you Onika. I'm just not tryna lose you to someone that doesn't care about you, if I'm gonna lose you it better be to someone who cares about you as much as I do cause there's no way anyone can love you more than me." I smiled and kissed him again and grabbed his hands.

"I love you Safaree. Thanks for always protecting me even when I'm about to do something stupid. I need you even when I say I don't." I stood up. I guess this talking thing worked. Sherika decided Safaree and I need to do this every few weeks.

1 Month later)
NICKI'S POV
I walk into me and Safaree's bedroom. He's laying down watching TV. Everything is going good right now. I haven't talked to Meek in about two weeks and he blocked Sophia's number. He flushed his weed, marijuana, and perks.
"Safaree get ya lazy ass up." I smiled at him.
"What's up baby." He reached for me to give him a kiss.
"Get up we need to get ready." He looked at me with a clueless look on his face. "The MTV VMA Awards rehearsal."
"Oh yea right." He got off the bed and walked to the shower.
"Are we matching?" I asked while looking in the closet.
"Yes if you want to." He turned the shower on and got in.
"We're wearing black and red." I tried to yell over the shower.
SAFAREE'S POV
When I got out the shower and finished brushing my teeth I realized I didn't have my towel.
"Nic can you bring me a towel?!"
"I'm ironing, get a new one from out the closet."
No I like my towel. I laughed. I went and grabbed my towel off the bed.
"You are tripping all over the rug." She sounded annoyed but she was smiling.
"Dang stop stating at my junk." I wrapped my towel around my waist, grabbed my towel and walked in the bathroom.
When I walked out Nicki was squeezing into her shirt.
"I think ya boobs are in the way." She smiled at me.
"Nuh uh, zip this for me." I zipped it and we left for the rehearsal.

(3 days after the VMAs)
NICKI'S POV
I got up and went to the studio to meet with Chris, Wayne, and Drake to start recording 'Only'. I went without Safaree because he was still sleep. I put on some sweats and my hair a messy bun.
"Hey boys."
"Hey Nic" Wayne and Chris said in unison
"Hi beautiful." Drake said as he hugged me.
"Boy feeling some type of way since that lap dance." Chris said, I laughed but Drake side eyed him.
"Don't hate because you wouldn't be able to handle Nicki's ass-ets."
"Hating? You couldn't even handle it man." "Yes Chris is right. Remind me not to take you to a strip club. Look don't touch Drake." We all laughed but Drake.
"Ight stop clowning Drake, it was a once in a lifetime experience." I joked.
"Alright let's get started recording." Wayne said
-Yo, I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake
On my life, man, fuck's sake
If I did I menage with 'em and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake.......
-............ Boss niggas only, thick bitches only
I got my real niggas here by my side, only
- I never fucked Nicki cause she got a man
But when that's over then I'm first in line.......up
- I never fucked Nicki and that's fucked up
If I did fuck she'd be fucked up......
"Yo this shit is hot. Drake you a thristy mother fucker." Chris laughed but I knew Drake's verse was serious.
"Call me next week so we can finish this. Ima go." Wayne said and he and Chris left.

"Nicki do I have a chance if you Safaree break up. Am I actually next in line?"
"Drake I'm not thinking about who's next while I'm with my fiancé." I let him down easily.
________________________________________
Sorry if this was boring. The next chapter is gonna be exciting tho. I don't know what happened to this chapter earlier. Safaree was really rocking that shirt tho and then made a video talking about it. It was kinda cute that he not gonna stop supporting her. Comment. Thanks for reading guysssssss :)