In Their Homes

SAFAREE'S POV
I'm standing in her living room with my shirt off. What am I doing? Am I gonna fuck someone else to make Nic mad?
????- "Put your shirt back on Safaree. I'm not gonna let you do something stupid cause your in your feelings."
"Your right, I'm in my feelings." I put my shirt back on.
????-"You need to talk about it?" I sat down beside her.
"Its like I love Nicki but its like the feelings aren't fully there anymore?"
"Do you think she feels the same way Safaree?"
"I don't know, I know she has feelings for Meek though."
"She can have male friends without her having feelings, its complicated being a women."
"So you don't think she has feelings for him?" She looked down.
"I don't know. She could."
"How close are you and Nicki, do y'all talk alot?"
"We've worked together a few times, so I would say we're friends but you need to tell Meek to lay off your girl."
"You're right again, I'ma go pay that nigga a visit right now." I grabbed my keys. "Thanks for talking to me." I hugged her.
"Your welcome, I'm glad we didn't fuck."
"Me too, your a good person." I walked out the door and started driving to Meek's.
NICKI'S POV
I'm sitting in Meek's living room, eating pizza and looking at him shirtless. Safaree's body is so much better. Ugh, Meek need to work out some.
"You ight Nic, you been pretty quiet." He put his hand on my leg.
"Yes I'm fine, I just don't know why I'm here."
"So we can hang out." He laughed.
"Meek answer one question for me."
"Okay what is it." He sat back.
"Why were you texting Safaree threatening him, if he hurt me?"
"'Cause I care about you and it wasnt a threat if he hurt you, I'll hurt him." He sounded serious.
"You care about me?" He just tryna get in my head.
"Nic, I been tryna get with you for forever now. I just haven't had a chance, I still don't have a chance cause your wit boi."
Whatever nigga. But maybe he's serious.
"You can't be threatening Safaree like that tho."
"That wasn't a threat its was a promise Onika, I think I actually love you."
"Robert dont try to get in my head with that love shit!"
"Nic dont call me Robert, I'm serious I think I love you!" He kissed me.
"Meek I'm engaged! I'm in love with Safaree." He kissed me again.
"Are you in love Nic, are you?" I stepped back.
"I love him Rihmeek and I'm not gonna let cheating end our relationship." I grabbed my bag. "He told me you just wanted to fuck me!"
"I don't want to fuck you," he grabbed my arm. "I want to do more than that, I want to love you." Does he mean that? I'm getting confused, but I'm gonna make to feel I have any feelings. He kissed me again I kissed him back this time.
MEEK'S POV
I almost got her she's almost mine. I'll say whatever to make her realize we need to be together.
"Meek I need to go. I can't let this happen."
"Onika don't leave, please." I grabbed her hand. Just then Safaree walked in my house.
"What the fuck you doing in my house nigga?" I walked up to him leaving Nicki in the kitchen.
"I have a few things I want to say."
"What nigga, what you got to say?"
"Leave my woman alone, find ya own bitch, she don't want ya dirty clown ass."
"She don't want me," I would burst his bubble and point to Onika who was ducking behind the island. "I'm a clown, okay, at least I got my own money. You living off of Nicki."
"Nigga I got my own money you can ask her, I don't need her money. I make money bitch! All I'm saying is stop tryna fuck with her she's mine." That pissed me off, it was time to burst his bubble.
"You want me to ask her right, I'm gonn ask her then." I turned around and walked to the kitchen.
"Where you going nigga?" I looked at him and smiled.
"Onika do Safaree make his own money?" I grabbed her hand and made her stand up.
SAFAREE'S POV
I saw Nicki stand up, that made me instantly mad.
"What the fuck are you doing here Nicki?!!?" She looked ashamed in her self, then I noticed Meeks shirt was off.
"She don't want me huh, nigga." Meek laughed and walked closer to me.
"What the hell are you doing here Nic." I was tryna calm down but I was about to black out.
"Safaree we were just talking. That's all we did is talk." Meek looked at her.
"We ain't kiss Onika, we ain't kiss multiple times." He asked her to prove a point. I was breathing harder.
"Faree he kissed me."
"I know you kissed him back Onika don't try to lie." She looked down
"I did, but it didn't mean anything." She tried to kiss me I slightly pushed her away she didn't fall, it just made her trip a little.
"Sorry Nic I didn't mean that." I apologized but I was still mad.
"Don't put ya hands on her!" Meek pulled her back and got in my face.
"Back the fuck up!"
"What the hell you gon do if I don't" he got in my face more. I started breathing really hard and I blacked out.
NICKI'S POV
"Meek back up!" I screamed to him I could Safaree was about to go off.
"Nah babe SB ain't gonna do shit to me." He pushed Safaree. Safaree stumbled a little gained his balanced and punched Meek in the face.
Meek fell to the ground he got up and punched Safaree in the stomach. Safaree grabbed Meek and punched him repeatly in his face.
"Faree stop," I tried to grab him he shook me off and I fell back. He kept punching. Meek blocked some of the punches and hit back. They were really fighting. Meeks nose was bleeding, Safaree had blood on his shirt.
"Stop please stop!" There were tears coming from my eyes, I was afraid to see either of them hurt. Meek punched Safaree in stomach again. Safaree pushed Meek into a wall and started punching again. Meek grabbed a glass that was on the table behind him and hit Safaree in the head. Safaree hit him one last time and stopped punching Meek. Meek got the last hit, he punched Safaree in his mouth.
MEEK'S POV
There was blood all over my face but at least I got the last punch. I whipped the blood falling from my nose. I looked over to see Nicki running to Safaree. I just fought over her and she running to him. She turned back and looked at me. My face was a mess. I can't believe that pretty boy did this to me.
SAFAREE'S POV
I felt my lip, it was blood all over my shirt and my hands. My head was cut and bleeding. Nicki was trying to apologize to me, I looked over at Meek. I fucked that nigga up but I feel like the one that lost. Even though Nic was try a comfort me I knew she wanted to comfort Meek.

"Fuck you Meek." I looked down at Nicki who was crying. "Fuck you too Onika. Stay here with ya nigga." I walked out the door holding my stomach. She followed me to the car. I looked at her and slammed the door in her face. I drove to our house.
Fuck her, she wanted him, she can have him, cause its over! Its fucking over! I felt tears run down my face. I gave her my whole life. Fuck it!
I walked into the house she came in five minutes behind me. I went to the room and slammed the door.
"Safaree open the door, I'm sorry" she cried.
"Fuck you Onika!" I yelled back.
_____________________________________
............ Did y'all like that chapter? What's gonna happen between Safaree and Nicki, Nicki and Meek? that was crazy right.