Chapter 20

NICKI'S POV
(The Day of the Appointment)
"Meek let's go I don't want to be late." I yelled to him.
"I'm getting out the shower now."
For the past week since he's got out we've just been together, he goes with me to rehearsal everyday, then I go with him to the studio. Last Saturday we went to some club he had to host a party for, he's really breaking me out my shell because me and Safaree used to just chill all the time. At the same time I'm not used to the party scene so it's a little annoying.
"Alright I'm ready." He came out the bathroom and we went to the car.
"Safaree just called me and said he's on his way there."
"Why does he have to be there?"
"Because just like you he wants to be there for 'his baby'."
"Well its not his baby its my baby." He put his hand on my stomach.
"Yea we don't know that yet we'll see in about nine months." I laughed but he didn't. The rest of the car ride was silent.
When we got to my appointment Safaree was already in the waiting room.
"Hey Nic." He hugged me and looked over to Meek.
"Hey Faree." It was an awkward silence for 5 minutes.
"Ms. Maraj we're ready to see you now."
We all walked into the room.
MEEK'S POV
I watched as they rubbed the gel all over her stomach to do the sonogram. I couldn't help but smile. It reminded me of the doctors visits for Papi.
"Here's your child right here." I smiled Nicki looked up at me smiling. She then looked at Safaree.
"Wait it looks like there could be twins in there." I laughed thinking the doctor was joking he wasn't.
NICKI'S POV
"Twins?" My smile got bigger "Double trouble." I looked at Meek who looked scared and then Safaree who looked really excited.
"We could be having twins Nic." Safaree said.
"He means WE as in me and you Nicki." Meek said after it the doctor looked up confused. Now I look like a whore. Thanks guys.
The doctors wiped my stomach off, I scheduled my next appointment.
"I'll see yall for the next appointment." Safaree said to my unnoticeable baby bump. Meek gave him a harsh look.
"You ready to go baby." Meek grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.
"Are you still gonna be able to tour your tour?"
"Yea by time it's over I'll be about 4 & 1/2 months pregnant." I answered.
"When do you leave for tour?"
"Next Friday. Are you gonna come?"
"Nah I'll come see you though sometimes."
"Okay." He dropped me off at my house and he went to his, this was the 1st night he hasn't stayed at my house since he got out of jail.
'My Everything' popped up on my screen.
~it was nice to see the baby, they're gonna be so handsome.
> Ikr but who said they're boys?
~ it doesn't matter what they are, if they're girls they'll be gorgeous.. like their mother
> Aww thanks Faree, have you told Rihanna?
~ Yea she was a lil upset but I told her nothing would change between us, she said congrats. Meek didn't seem to happy about me being there.
> That's nice tell her I said thank you.. and Meek was pissed about it.
~ If he gon be wit u and the babies are mine, he gotta get used to me being around
> mhmm... goodnight Faree I'm getting tired.
~night Nic
I had to end that conversation because I was getting mad, he really doesn't want to get back together. I clicked his contact information and changed his name to Faree❤.
SAFAREE'S POV
I looked over to Rihanna who was sleep I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left her house to go to mine. I've been thinking about the babies all day. I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm the father. Nicki was the love of my life and now that we've broken up I got Rih, and I don't want to lose Rih but I'm not gonna lose my children either. So I gotta put in work, going to the studio everyday, try to step my bricks up to be able to take care of my family.
MEEK'S POV
I called my baby mom, Fah to talk to my son Papi, I'm gonna go to Philly to pick him up and bring him here with me for a week. So tomorrow I'm going to fly out there with Tak, Chino, and see if Nicki wants to come.
> Do you want to go to Philly with me tmr
~ Yea why not, what time we leavin
> 9:30
~ ok see u in the mornin
(In Philly the next day)
NICKI'S POV
"So where are we going?"
"I want you to meet Papi." Meek looked at me and smiled. "And I gotta make an appearance tonight."
"Oh okay," I thought about Meek's club scene, maybe becoming a family isn't right for him, he's still young.
We pulled up at Fah's house. She walked out with Papi. Meek and I got out the car.
MEEK'S POV
"Papi!" I picked him up and kissed his forehead.
"Robert.." I hugged Fah.
"Hi Fahimah. How are you doing?"
"Good, and you?"
"Life's good right now," I turned to Nic. "This is Onika, Onika this is Fahimah."
"Hi." They shook hands it was a little awkward.
"You ready to go Papi?" He nodded his head. "he'll be back at 10 then I'll come get him again tomorrow."
"Okay. See you later Papi." She kissed him and we left.
NICKI'S POV
I turned around to look at Papi in the back seat, he's so cute.
"Hi my name is Onika. You can call me Nic." I smiled at him.
"Hi Nic, I'm Papi" he smiled.
"What do you want to do today?"
"Ice cream, movies, and.... that's it."
"Okay we can do that." He giggled. I can't wait to have my babies.
"Do you like Nicki so far?" Meek asked Papi.
"Yes she's nice and pretty." Meek looked at me and smiled.
"That's good." We drove to an ice cream place.
(Later that night.)
We dropped Papi off at his house, it was a fun day and Papi is such a good kid. Now we're at a club in downtown Philly.
"The money turned me to a Monster!" Meek started rapping I stood backstage. This club was lit, everyone was so hype, Chino and Tak were standing near me surrounded by a bunch of girls.
"Baddest bitxh in the game wearing my chain." I rapped along with that part it was about me. After his performance we stayed at the club for a while so he could hang with his boys and have fun. We went to a hotel at 4:30 a.m. Meek was drunk and high, I hope he doesn't get like this everytime he parties.
MEEK'S POV
I woke up at 12 p.m. Nic wasn't in the bed, I went to the bathroom got in the shower and brushed my teeth.
"Yo Nic."
"What?" I got up and walked to the kitchen where she was.
"We gotta go pick up Papi."
"I know Fah called like 7 times."
"Oh what she say?"
"She was just wondering why your late picking up your son, why do you always get his hopes up if you never come." Nic had an attitude.
"I do get my son all the time so that a lie. I was only late today cause of last night."
"How do I know you won't do this with our child?" I grabbed her hands.
"Nic you don't even have to think about that... I'm gonna get it together, it's gonna be me, you, Papi, and the babies." She smiled.
"Okay I hope this is your baby so you can prove it to me."
"I'll prove it even if the baby isn't mine." I promised her. "Now let's go pick up Papi." We went to pick him up to take him back to L.A with us.
_____________________________________
So far most of yall want the baby to be Meek's.... since she is having twins should it be 2 boys, 2 girls or a girl and a boy.
Thanks for reading guys sorry for any errors.