|19|

Chapter 19 : Twin day
Its been about a week since Remus left and Harry seems a bit down about it. I walk into the hall and instead of sitting where i usually did on the hufflepuff table, i decided to sit with Harry and the rest of the trio as he was a bit sad. I was wearing this and sat down at the Gryffindor table.
"Hey. Can i sit?" I say to them
"Yeah, go ahead." said Harry downcast whilst the rest of the table looked at me like some new kind of disease.
"Ignore them." Said Hermione as i sat down.
"You Okay?" I say to Harry
"Why shouldn't I be?"
"He will be okay now Harry. The heat will die down after summer and he will be back with you before you know it."
"Maybe." He said still sad
"Right that's it. Meet me in the entrance hall in half an hour."
"Why?"
"Just trust me." I say getting up after Harry gives me a nod and run to my dormitory to change. I firstly change my eye colour to look the same as Harry's and my hair colour to the same jet black as his obviously keeping my length the same using my metamorphagus powers. Then i changed my clothes into this. Once i finished i picked up my school bag and ran back down to the Entrance Hall where the trio was waiting for me. I walk up to them and say "Olivia Potter, Reporting for duty."
"You're acting as Harry's Twin?" said Hermione
"If he'll let me."
"Okay then, It should be fun." he said and we realised we were a bit late for herbology. I was lucky i went against the idea of wearing heels and went for converse. we got to the greenhouse and Professor Sprout got a little annoyed that we were late and then looked at me funny.
"I'm sorry but i don't believe i know you.?" she said
"Oh, Sorry miss. Demi Potter, At your service." I say in an american accent making Harry give me a puzzled look as i winked at him.
"Right, Ms Potter. I suppose you will be joining us from another student body?" she said
"Yes miss. I came here as to spend time with my brother." I say and stand next to Harry.
"Okay, Well today class we will be studying the properties of the flitter bloom as some I you need reminding of the properties.." said Proffessor Sprout but we didn't really listen as Harry kept on talking to me.
"Really? Demi!" he chuckled
" Yes, it's true." I said
"I guess your objective was reached then."Said Ron
"It was indeed but I promised a full day so you're going to get a full day." I say and Professor Sprout noticed I was talking and a stroke of realization swept over her face.
"Ms potter, Can I see you once the lesson is over please?" she said and Ron looked bewildered.
Once the lesson was over The trio promised to wait outside for me. I walk towards Professor sprout and said "I believe you wanted to see me professor?" in my American accent
"Ms Alcove, you were always a nice girl. but why this?" she asked
"I wanted to cheer Harry up after Sirius Black was free again." I say
"I will allow it for one day only. Now hurry along because I believe you have Potions next." she said freeing me from the heat gathering in the greenhouse. I quickly run with the trio to Potions and surprisingly we were just in time. I walked into the room with Harry and Snape seemed to spot me.
"You. Stand up." he said slowly and I did as I was told, "What is your name?"
"Demi Potter, sir" I say in my american accent again.
"Who were your parents?"
"Lily and James Potter, sir." I drawl
"Very well then. Tell me, what do I get if I have the ingredients, Bezoar, Mistletoe Berries, and Unicorn Horns?"
"Shouldn't you know the answer sir? after all you the professor." I say still in the same accent
" 10 points from Gryffindor."
"Not in Gryffindor!" I say in my sing song voice
"What house?"
"Hufflepuff, sir." I say
"10 points from Hufflepuff."
" What about Gryffindor?"
"What about them?"
"You took 10 points off them for no apparent reason."
"And?"
"I'd really like it if you'd put their points back on!" I snapped
"Detention ms Potter. My office after dinner 8pm sharp."
"For standing up to you? What has nobody had enough backbone to do it before is that it?" I yell and the accent had stuck.
"Get out. GET OUT! Ms potter get out of my sight." he said and I pick up my bag
"Fine, But let me tell you one thing, You sir are a complete bastard and need to get a life, you wonder why students don't stand up to you? Because you wallow in so much self pity it's almost adorable, you're a coward. And I am not having a detention with you tonight. I'll just go to Dumbledore because you sir are a Stupid, Cowardly Bastard!" I say and he looked furious at my words and I just walk away. I hear footsteps following me but I run even faster until I round a corner near the entrance hall and can hear them no more. I thought about how I had a free period next due to Remus not being here. Yeah, I miss him but I'm not Olivia Alcove today. I'm Harry's sister and it's about time I acted like it. I walk up to Dumbledore's office to talk to him about what has just happened. I get in there and he says "Ms Potter, I've been expecting you or should I say Ms Alcove."
"I couldn't control myself sir. I'm sorry." I say with my head bowed
"Ms Alcove, you portrayed true bravery in standing up to Professor Snape, something nobody has ever dared to do."
"Am I still in trouble?" I ask
"No, but Ms Potter will have to go home at the end of the day."
"Yes, sir. but can she return as a visitor next time Harry is upset?"
"I think I can allow that, Just don't tell Professor Snape."
"I won't sir, I bet his face was priceless when I left."
"It was when he saw me but I heard about you becoming Ms Demi Potter from Professor Sprout this morning."
"Did he give Gryffindor their points back?"
"I think so. but just in case you have earned 10 points to both Gryffindor and Hufflepuff for your display if loyalty and bravery."
"Really?"
"Yes, Ms Potter just don't cause anymore trouble now." he said with a wink
"Yes, Sir." I say and leave his office. I walk around the grounds now until dinner when I finally meet back up with Harry and Ron and Hermione.
"What the hell happened in there? Demi, that was stupid of you." says Hermione
"But bloody brilliant!" said Ron
"Well, I do aim to please." I say my American accent returning
"That was some display right there." said Harry with a smile.
"I made you smile didn't I?" I say
"I wish you really were my sister Liv." said Harry
"Thanks Harry but I have to go at the end of the day." I say in my best American accent yet. "They need me back in America and I was only visiting."
"It's okay, Dem. I'll see you sometime though?" he says
"Sometime, yeah." I say and leave the hall for my dorm where I changed back to my normal self and stayed in my dorm feigning sleep until I drifted off.