~ 12 ~

He got his gun out.

"Seems like everyone in this business just loves to stick their dicks up peoples asses.." I sat up.

Ah, the boyfriend finally rocks up

He shot the guy in the head and the other the leg. "WAIT DABI IM SORRY!" He yelled. He grabbed the back of his shirt and picked him up, putting him on a crate.

"Keigo. You wanna stick the gun in him?" My eyes widened. "I don't please stop." I go to get up but collapsed on my knees.

"Fine..I'll do it." He thrusted the gun into the mans ass.

I don't want to see it..not with my own eyes.

"WAIT IT HURTS! WE WEREN'T GONNA KILL HIM! WE WERE JUST PLAYING AROUND!" He cried.

"He's not yours to play with..Your the one who went around telling people he's mine."

Thrust

"It's funny. Your own team brought you down. I told you..very specifically. To not touch him."

He shot him.

His blood splattered onto the floor. I covered my mouth. I wanted to laugh..somebody died and I was about to burst out laughing. Dabi walked towards me. My heart beats so fast at the sight of him..

It's the fucking drugs.. I know it..

"Keigo.." his calm voice..

What the fuck did they feed me. I'm losing my mind.. I looked up at him.

"Did it end too fast for you? I didn't realise it would turn you on." He went to cup my cheek with his palm. I pushed his hand away.  My hands were shaking.

"You seem nervous..whys that." He said trying to look into my eyes. I covered my face.

"I'm not nervous." I reply more annoyed. What the hell did they feed me!

"Oh, really? Because when I touch you here.." His hand crept to my thighs. I let out a soft stifled moan making him smirk.

"Its a reaction you moron." I pushed him off, taking a step back covering my face.

"We both know its not." He grinned. He grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes. "What did they feed you?"

"They put some drugs in me while I was out dammit." I went to get up. "You deal with cops."

He sat me down. "What the hell are you doing." I say pissed as he gripped my jaw.

"Your pupils are dilated..looks like they got you on stimulants.."

"Get off me." I sat up but he pushed me down.

"Let me help..you'll be getting sensitive soon." He continued to rub my dick and kiss my neck.

"I can't afford to get caught with you." I said covering my face. His hand went back to my chin.

"No one is coming, it's just me and you." He continued to rub my dick making me moan.

"Fine..add off 1 Million this time." I shudder softly.

"Deal."

He was just holding a gun and now he's touching me..

It's all beyond crazy..but my jacked-up body loves it. "No one can touch you but me.. I won't let them." He whispered.

He licked my ear and jerked off my dick. I feel as if my dick will now have his fingerprints..

I had all of a sudden gotten a whiff of him. Not the smell of fucking blood. But his cologne scent with a Touch of gunpowder, the drugs fucking over-powered my senses.

I grabbed onto him and began to kiss him. My eyes sat shut as our tongues fought for dominance. Clearly his hot tongue won it. They wrapped around each other and he searched my mouth.

I turned my head over. I began to lick his neck and leave kisses.

"Haa-" He moaned.

"You like that?" I smirked, almost laughing and continued.

His every movement turns me on..

He continued to jack me off. Rubbing the tip. "Fuck~!" I moan. He covered it by putting his mouth on mine. He went harder and stroked it aggressively.

His hand clenched onto my shoulder. He continued to lick my neck then kissed me. "Dabi..I-I'm cumming!" I cry. He continued to kiss me. "Mmm!" I moan.

My dick squirted it all out. "Fuck.." I said as our tongues finished.

"How's that..satisfied?" I sat up.

"I'm not and you aren't either." I say wiping my mouth.

My brain is burnt to the ground..but my body is still on fire