~ 26 ~

"You get home all right sweet heart? Maybe the nice policeman gave you a ride." He grinned. "Do you know him?" I glanced at him.

"Get off my dick.." I said backing up. To be fair, he did give me a ride..

"It makes me upset that you want to cover it." He said touching my hickey. I had put a plaster over it to hide it.

Fuck that's it. Asahi licked here..he must've seen..that must be why Dabi was attacking the spot.

I lightly covered my mouth.

"Are you shy?" He grinned.

"He's too cute." I whispered a bit loud.

My eyes widened. Wait what..what am I even saying. Dabi is a villain. Not too mention its Dabi!

"That's the first time someone's called me cute until now." He smiled.

"Your an adult and you've only just been called cute?" I say weirdly making him chuckle.

"Sir we must go." His underling said.

Thank fuck..

"I see, time flies when I'm with you." He winked. "I'll see you later."

I went back into the room.

...

After work Sanko was outside waiting for me.

We drove home with Rumi.

"Is there any stories I didn't know about?" She smiled.

"One." I looked at Sanko.

"Be quiet." I said.

"One time..we were on the streets and saw ramen. The dumbass gave his $1 to our little brother who threw it in the drain..so we stole the ramen and ran. He got blamed for it." Rumi laughed.

"I see. Did you get in trouble?" We both stayed quiet.

"He put me in a cell. When I refused I pointed a gun at my father. I was 9. I left the cell at 10." I stood up.

"I've got work early tomorrow..I'll see you later." I said on the verge of tears. I closed my eyes..

"You stole! You filthy pig! Are you calling me poor?!" He smacked me with a belt.

"OW! NO SIR..I'M SORRY PLEASE!" I cried. My cries made me want to puke..it hurt my stomach..

"We're going to the basement." My eyes widened. I grabbed his gun and pointed it at him.

"Back the fuck off! I-I- I'll shoot!" He gripped my neck and dragged me. I scratched the walls as I tried to pull myself back.

"TOUYA! SAVE ME! TOUYA PLEASE!" I cried.

"Don't you get it boy.. That son of a bitch is dead! Theres no more Touya here!" He threw me into the metal room.

"Ack! NO! PLEASE!" I Banged on the door. "I'M SORRY. TOUYA! WHERE ARE YOU! PLEASE! RUMI..ANYONE FUCKING SAVE ME! I..please..save me." I cried.

The room..It was a circle. Our basement was huge..so he installed it. It was for a peaceful room. But now he uses it as jail. He gave me no food. Every 2 weeks I would get a piece of bread. It made me so sick..I went to the hospital.

"You disgust me."

.

.

.

My phone began to ring

"Unknown"

It's the fucker again.

"It's me." He said as I answered.

"What do you want? I was having a perfect sleep." I said pissed.

"Where are you?"

"Where do you think." I said weirdly.

"Not home as far as I can tell." The creep said.

"Yeah, you'd know."

...

He stayed quiet.

"Why aren't you talking?" I asked.

"Mm..about time we meet up again." I could hear Toga and Twice in the background.

"Yeah, would love me some exercise." I chuckled.

"Jerk off tonight then. Remind yourself..how deep I pounded you..how I sucked you all over and how you were begging me to go harder." I felt my face blush.

"Is this a phone sex invite?" I asked.

"That'd be nice but I'm a little busy." He said.

"Selling drugs?" I grinned. "Too busy to have a little fun?"

"I can tell this isn't about sex..what are you getting at?" His voice got a little more serious.

"That's what I want to ask you. Why'd you call? Unless you want to use me for something again." I said standing. "If thats all..I'm going to go."

"Keigo..Don't go sleeping around." Was he annoyed? He hung up

"Who's that?" My sister came into the room.

"An asshole." I grinned.

"I..I wanted to say thank you. You did your best on the streets. Dads drug dealing pushed us there. You spent every last penny on us..we got too selfish.." She hugged me.