~Steve Harrington~

Stranger things

Steve Harrington X Male Reader (this does start of with a little Billy x male reader but it does turn into Steve x Male Reader)

Warning: A little spicy but not to much

Not Requested, also I'm British not American so if I get anything wrong I'm sorry

this is based at the end of season 2

Y/n(your name), Your age:18

Family: Mother(Karen Wheeler), Father(Ted Wheeler), Younger Sister(Nancy Wheeler), Younger Brother(Michael "Mike" Wheeler), Younger Sister (Holly Wheeler)

ps:I will be using 80s slang

And Spoilers for the end of Friday the 13th

(Y/n's Pov)

I was sitting in my bedroom minding my own business when I hear the door ring, "Y/N, CAN YOU GET THE DOOR!" I hear my mom yell from the bathroom "OKAY MOM!"I yell back to mom and head down to the door.

(Billy's Pov)

I was getting little more pissed as it was taking a bit of time for who ever was going to open the door, finally the door opens to revel a very good looking guy, "Oh hi there," I say this leaning on the door giving him a smile.

(Y/n's Pov)

As he says this I feel my cheeks start to heat up, as he is an extremely attractive guy  "Hi um, Is there any thing you need," I ask him, "well my little sister Max or well Maxine has been missing all day and if I'm being honest I'm worried sick about her, well I thought she was at Lucas's but Mrs Sinclair Said that this was the resident hangout spot," he says and leans a little closer "And here I am," he says this looking me straight in the eyes "well their most likely at the Byers's house I can show you where they live if you like," I offer "I would love that but sadly my father wants me and Max to be back as soon as possibly if you could just give their address maybe we could you know hangout tomorrow," he say getting even closer making my cheeks even redder "alright umm, will it be at mine or yours," I ask, "would it be alright if it was here my dad doesn't like having people he doesn't know in the house," he says "oh sure, um just come in and I'll wright it down for you," I say walking to the kitchen. After I wright the address down I hand him the piece of paper "just be careful their driveway gets very dark at night so drive carful alright, could you also tell my little brother Mike to come home?" I say giving him a small smile, " will do, and I'll see you tomorrow," he says giving me a wink then walking towards the door, "hey, before you go what's your name?" I ask, "it's Billy, and you?" he replied, "it's Y/n," I say, "Well Y/n, I'll see you tomorrow sweet cheeks " Billy said as he walked out the door closing it behind him. "Y/n dear who was at the door," Mom says walking down the stairs "oh it was a guy looking for his little sister whose been missing all day apparently she hangs out with Mike, so I gave him the Byers address and asked him to tell Mike to come home as well," I say putting the pen I used back in the drawer I got it from "Well I hope he finds his sister," Mom says giving me a smile. "Hey Mom can a friend come over tomorrow and hangout?" I ask her "of course, and your lucky nobodies going to be in," She says, "But just ONE friend and NO parties," she says putting emphasis on the words one and no.

(time skip to tomorrow)

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Billy to show up, as I start to get inpatient I hear a knock on the door, once I hear the door I get up from my seat and go to answer the door. Once I open I was face to face with the man I was waiting for, "oh hi, come in and make your self at home," I say walking into house letting him follow, "So what we doing," He asks "oh um, I was hoping you had something in mind," I say, "well I was slightly hoping that you didn't have anything in mind because I have this," Billy says holding up a  VHS which I could only guess that it's probably a movie, "what movie is it?" I ask "Friday 13th(the first one)"as He says walking to the sofa  "oh um cool," I say truth be told I really didn't want to watch it, I really hate horror films but I didn't want to seem like a p#ssy in front of Billy so I put the VHS in the VHS player and pressed play and walked to the sofa and took a seat next to him as the film started.