~Wylan Van Eck~

Six of Crows 

Wylan Van Eck x Male Reader

Not Requested

Warning(s): canon violence  

Y/n (your name), you're a Heartrender

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/n's Pov*

Before I left Ravka I promised my mother that I would stick to the area around Ketterdam University as well as sticking to the upper class area's and to never ever go anywhere near the barrel but here I was, not only did I quit University I also decided to accepted Kaz Brekker's offer to join his crew as their second heartrender, it was also because I was a little more experienced at Tailoring than Nina was. Now at the current moment nothing to interesting happening, I was just standing in an alleyway with Wylan waiting for Matthias to finish his part of the plan by making a scene then slipping out so Inej could slip in and steal the neckless that was being displayed in a traveling fashion show from Novyi Zem, "Wylan, stop pacing I'm sure everything is fine," Wylan stopped pacing and turned to me "but what if it's not, I mean Matthias was supposed to be here by now but he not, what if he's stuck some where, or maybe he's been caught or worse injured bleeding out, or-" as Wylan rambles I walk to him and garb his shoulders "WYLAN," I shout which catches his attention, an attention I always look for, and he looks at me with his bright blue eyes that I always wish to look at me and nothing else, "Wylan everything is fine, Matthias will be fine and if anything happens I will be right here," Wylan nods but before he could say anything, we hear quick heavy foot steps we look to wards where the foot steps were coming from to see a very panicked Matthias running towards us, "Matthias, is everything okay?" I ask as he stops in front of us trying to catch his breath, "we need to leave now," he says in between heavy breaths, before any of the three of us could say any thing more four armed men and a tall slender woman all in uniform round the corner, I pull Wylan behind me, one of the men said something in Fjerdan to the man next to him and then moved to let the woman  past "she's a Tidemaker," Matthias said translating for us I nod moving so both Wylan and Matthias were behind me "how sweet protecting you're fellow criminals, it's pity that I have to kill you, you're rather cute," she says with a smile that could rival a lions, as she starts to summon a whirl pool of water, as she does this I lift my hands and start to crush her heart "you're a Heartrender," she says gasping for air as she claws at her chest, the four armed men just watch as the woman drops to her knees begging for help. Once the woman falls dead, the four men say something then point their riffles at us, we all put our arms in the air, "drüsje," I could understand that it's about the only word Fjerdans would say to Grisha, heard Wylan shuffle around behind me "Hey, catch!" Wylan shouts and throws what looks to be a large smoke boom, which explodes once one of the men catches, I hear the men scream as Wylan grabs my hand "run," he says pulling me towards the other exist of the alley, once we get out onto the main street we look for a place to hide "you two go left I'll go right lets all meet at Black Veil Island," Matthias suggests, I nod and run pulling Wylan with me. I hear two sets of foot steps behind us, I then feel Wylan start to slow down "Y/n I don't think I can run much longer," Wylan says "Wylan we're nearly there," I say as I try to move faster , the gun shots start, each shot got closer and closer and closer, and bang I felt one strap pain in my right side then a sting in my right leg just as we turn in to the entrance of Black Veil Island , I fall forward and scream I lay there for what felt like a year before I felt my self being pulled up in to a sitting position, I was then dragged behind a large crimped and lent against it, then a hand was placed on the shotgun wound on my leg and another hand on the wound on my side, from the amount of blood that I had lost in such a short time I start to feel a little woozy "Y/n, stay with me please," I hear Wylan say as gunshots start going of in the distant, I look up to see Wylan looking in between both of my wounds despite what was happening, to me Wylan look ethereal with how the moon light made him glow, I could see tears fall down his cheeks "Wylan, love look at me," he still kept his hands where he had them but lifted his head to look at me, I then lift my hand and place it on his left cheek, he stares at me with large teary eyes "Wylan, If I don't make it I have something to get of my chest," his eyes widen as I say this "no, no don't say that you're going to be fine," he starts to ramble, with the last bit of strength I have I pull him in and kiss him. I panic when he doesn't kiss back but after a couple of seconds he does and it felt like haven, tho kiss was short I'm glad it happened, once we pull away we press our foreheads together "I love you Wylan Van Eck," I say as I start to feel my eyelids get heavy "Y/n, Y/n please stay awake for me," I felt my self slipping father and father until Wylan's voice became a mere whisper then everything went black.