~Billy Hargrove~

Strager Things

Billy Hargrove x Male Reader 

Warning: spicy (not full-on smut but spicy), alcohol, under aged drinking 

Requested: @Sunathegaydinosaur 

 I'm not entirely sure if this is what you exactly wanted but hopeful you still enjoy it.  

 also, I'm British not American so if I get anything wrong, I'm sorry

Y/n (your name), Y/n/n (your nickname) Your age:18

Sister: Carol Perkins

ps:I will be using 80s slang

Prompt: Your sister Carol drags you to her friend Nicole's, and while at Nicole's her friends pressure you into drinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's Pov

"Do I seriously need to come?" I question as Carol drags me toward her friend's house, "come on Y/n/n, have fun for once, Jesus hanging out with Johnthan Byers really must leave you with a stick up your ass," she says dragging me closer to the house "For you information just because we don't party, or drink doesn't mean we don't have fun in different ways," I says rolling my eyes "like what? wait please don't tell me you let that qu#er suck you d#ck," she says stopping as she moves her head to looking at me "what are you taking about, and why is that the first thing you think of, but for your information he doesn't, we just listen to music and study," I explain "fine whatever you say, but if I find out you and him do or did anything together I'll have tommy beat the living sh#t out both of you," she say giving me an patronising smile as she grabs my arm dragging me towards the house, 'she really need to tone down her everything mainly threating to get her boyfriend to beat people up," I think to myself as she drags me down the street.

As we reach Nicole's house Carol stops and turns to me "listen, my friend group is different, the last time we let you hang out was when 'King' Steve was in 'charge' and he had a soft spot for you, but since poor little lover boy Steve decided to be a p#ssy and ditch us, we've got us a new King, Billy and he won't tolerate your sh#t, so behave okay," she say crossing her arms "chill, I'll do what I'm told and try not to embarrass you," I say putting my hands up in defence "good, now let's go inside," she says giving me a smile walking into Nicole's. I follow Carol into the house "well look who actually showed up," Tommy say as I walk into the living room, I look at the floor 'I swear he's just trying to make my life difficult,' I think "Tommy shut up you're starting to give me a headache," I look up to see who said that my eye's met a slightly p#ssed off Billy "Y/n come sit down," Nicole says, I could already tell that she was a little drunk, I really didn't want to sit next to her, not that there was anything wrong with her it's just she's gets a little handsy when drunk, so I made my way to the only other seat, which happened to be next to Billy and when I sat down he looked at me then went back to doing whatever he was doing, I've had a thing for Billy ever since he moved here, even tho I liked him I always felt like I was walking on eggshells around him maybe it was the fact that he could be an ass to most people around him or that he was like a ticking time boom with his temper, "Hey Y/n why don't you have a beer?" I hear Tina ask, "umm I'm good, but thank you," I reply giving her a small smile "Oh come on man don't be so lame here," Tommy says putting a beer right in front of me "really I'm fine, I have to make sure Carol gets back home anyway," I say "Y/n just drink the beer I'll be fine I'm going to be staying here so pull that stick that's up your ass out and let lose," Carol says rolling her eyes I sigh grabbing the beer taking a swig.

After finishing my beer Tommy handed me a second one, after drinking the second one Carol give me one and they continued to give me one after another, after about an hour I could barely see straight, everyone was outside probably smoking or something dumb apart from me and Billy, when I got up to get another beer I nearly fell back into the chair "you good?" I hear billy say from beside me "hey handsome I forgot you were here, why don't you and me go upstairs~" my words slur together as I drag my hand down his arm "and I think you should go home," he says patting my arm "but no one's here and we could be doing something way more fun than watching old movies," I say as I place my hand on Billy's chest "let's just get you home alright," he says as he stands and leads me outside to his car.

The car ride to my house was pretty much silent apart from music that was playing. Once we got to mine Billy helped me out of the car and up to my front door, "are your parents home?" he asks "nope there gone all weekend~" I answer leaning on him, so I don't fall over "give me your key," he says putting his hand out, I put my hand in my pocket and dug though it until I found it and handed it to him so he could unlock the door, after he unlocked it, he pulled me inside and propped me up on the wall so I wouldn't fall over while he locks the door, I don't know if it's the alcohol fully kicking in or what but I decided to make a move.

Billy's Pov                     

"Come on let's get you upstairs-" before I could finish, I felt a pair of lips on mine as Y/n kissed me I didn't move, it wasn't that I didn't like the kiss, it was just I wasn't expecting it, after a few seconds he pulled away "sorry I shouldn't have done that," he says taking a wobbly step back, before he could take any more steps back, I pulled him into another kiss, as the kiss got more heated I pushed him back into the wall behind him I pull back a little bit "jump," he does as he was told, when he jumped I grabbed his ass so he would rap his legs around my waist, we continue making out as I carry him upstairs once we reach the top of the stairs I pull away for a minute "which one is your room ?" I ask him "the last one on the left," we reconnect our lips as we made our way to his room, when we enter his room, I put him down and kick the door shut, as we made out, I started to take his clothes off starting with his shirt, after I got it off and threw it somewhere in the room and he started unbuttoned mine as I push him onto the bed and crawl on top of him but stop myself "are you sure you want to do this?" I ask "definitely~" he says pulling me back into a kiss.

Y/n's Pov          

I pull him back into a kiss everything was still very hazy, but I didn't care if I just really want this, my hand travels down to his belt and undo it once I do this, he kicks his jeans of then he rips my pants off, after he does this his hand travels down to my crotch and begins to rub the tent in my boxers "oh god, have you done this before~" I say as I squirm underneath him "only with random sluts that are looking for a good time," he says as he kisses my neck, suddenly I puss him over so I'm on top of him "well then why don't I show you how it's done," I say dragging my hand up and down his chest give him a smile and wink before continuing what we were doing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Word Count:1368)

I'm sorry this took a while I was very sick and had sprained my elbow somehow, but I really hope you enjoyed this :D

-Roman (He/Him)