Chapter 17

A/N ^^ Eli wears this to the reception. Enjoy! 

After Eli changed out of her wedding dress and heels to a shorter dress and sneakers. Bob and Eli walked into the Hard Deck and everyone applauded. After everyone finished clapping, Bob and Eli made their way to the dance floor for their first dance. Our first dance song was "Tale as Old as Time" from Beauty and the Beast. When the song started, Eli began to tear up when she heard it. Bob didn't tell her what song he chose cause he wanted to surprise her.

"I can't believe you picked this song." Eli said 

"I remember you saying that you loved this movie and I thought this would be perfect." Bob said

"You really are the perfect guy." They danced till the end of the song and soon everyone crowded the dance floor. Eli and Bob walked away from the dance floor to find some food. After a while of dancing and talking to people, it's was time for the father of the bride dance. Eli didn't tell Mav that he was the one dancing with her. Eli walked over to Mav and held out her hand. 

"Eli what's up?" Mav asked

"Well the father of the bride dance is up next and I need my dad." Eli told him sweetly. Mav looked at her with wide eyes and tears forming in his eyes. Just then the father of the bride song started. 

"Come on, Mav." Eli said pulling him towards the dance floor. The song started which was "Butterfly Fly Away" by Miley Cyrus. Mav began to sway Eli back and forth while Eli rested her head on Mav's chest. They stayed that way for most of the song. Eli lifted her head from Mav's chest and looked at him. 

"Thank you for letting me have this dance. Your father would have loved to be here with you, El." Mav said 

"I wouldn't have it any other way Mav." Eli said. They continued to dance for the rest of the song. After the song was over, Mav leaned forward and kissed Eli on the forehead and giving her a hug. The rest of the reception was amazing. Everyone had an amazing time and at the end of the night, Bob and Eli left for their honeymoon. They didn't tell anyone where they were going. Ever since Eli had seen Beauty and the Beast, she had always wanted to go to France. So that's where they were going. Bob and Eli drove back to their apartment to pack for the honeymoon. They were both running around the house like crazy people. Once they finished, they sat on the couch and watched tv together before going to bed. Walking down the hallway Eli stops to ask, "Bubba, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah of course, wifey." Bob answers smiling 

"What was your favorite part of the wedding?" 

"My favorite part was you walking down the aisle and you saying your vows." Bob answered

"Awe, really?" Eli asked wrapping her arms around Bob's neck. 

"Yeah, really. And when we danced, you looked so happy and it made me happy." 

"You are really the best husband ever." Eli said before kissing Bob. At first it was sweet and tender, but it soon turned into a lust filled and fiery kiss. Eli then wrapped her legs around Bob's waist and began to walk toward their bedroom. That night was one Bob and Eli would never forget.