Chapter 4.

IM SORRY THIS IS KINDA CRAPPY AND ITS SO SHORT. I promise next chapter will be better, be just been so sick with the stomach flu that I couldn't write that much. Hope it isn't too bad since its unedited, I'll edit it later when I can get on my computer. Xoxo -Sandy!

"Wow...these are so good." Ashton says to me flipping through my notebook full of songs. "They really are, Levi." Luke adds reading over Ashton's shoulder.

•Thanks!

I blush. "I told you they had to be good!" Michael smirks at me. "You should write us a song...if you want." Calum looks over at me with puppy dog eyes. I really wanted to say no but I just couldn't.

•Okay. But if it's terrible don't say I didn't warn you!

They all attack me in a group hug. "Yay!" I hear one of them yell. As much as I didn't want to, I was honored that they like my stuff enough to even ask me. "You're like the unofficial 5th member of our band now." Luke says once we all settled down, all the boys agreeing. I smile at his comment. It was so nice to finally have some friends.

-

"Who wants to go get ice cream?" Michael yelled tossing the Xbox controller. "You just don't wanna play anymore because we're kicking your butt." Luke says still playing the game. "Whatever, I guess I'll go by myself." He says annoyed.

•I'll go with you. I have to be home soon anyways

I type fast and hand it to him as I stand up to find my purse. I suddenly had a craving for ice cream, or if I'm being honest, a sudden urge to be alone with Michael.

He was different, and I liked that. He was sensitive and funny, but also mysterious, I never knew what he was thinking, which was weird for me because I'm usually extremely good at reading people.

"Boo, you guys suck!" Ashton says childishly sticking his tongue out. "Why don't you suck my d-" Michael flips him off as we leave but is cut off. "That escalated quickly!" We hear Ashton yell after the door shuts.

"Sometimes I really hate him." Michael laughs. "Anyways, my mom owns the best ice cream shoppe in Adelaide." He says smiling. "Plus it's free." I giggle.

•My mom owns a cafe, free food is the best.

"Really? And totally!" He high fives me. I liked this side of Michael. Happy and carefree.

Michael tells me about his parents and growing up as an only child as we drive. It wasn't long before we arrived.

"Michael!" I hear an older lady about 45 call to him as soon as we stepped through the door. "Did your father tell you that Grandma and Grandpa are coming in next week?" She says as Michael kisses her ok the cheek. "Yes, Mom." He smiles at her. "This is my friend, Levi!" He introduces us. I reach my hand out for her to shake. "Hello, Darling." She says politely.

•Nice to meet you, ma'am!

She looks at me funny but soon looks down at what I've typed. "Oh..." She looked even more confused. "Nice to meet you too!" I smile awkwardly. I hate meeting people for the first time who didn't know what my condition, it was always an uncomfortable situation.

"What kind of ice cream would you like?" Michael asks as I follow him over to the list of different flavors.

•Vanilla!

"Just vanilla? Come on that's boring." He exclaims putting a few scoops of the dessert into two bowls. "How about toppings?"

•What kind of toppings?

"Let's see..." He trails off pulling me into the back of the store. We enter a room filled with buckets of candy and toppings. "Supply room..." He says laughing. "Ready to take some inventory?" He grins.

He tosses me a can of whipped cream while he squirts some on his own ice cream. I mimic him and do the same. "Wait..." He says seriously so I stop and look at him. "You missed some." He tries not smiling as we walks over to me and squirts whipped cream all over my face. I gasp as he falls to the floor laughing.

"I'm sorry there was no way I could pass that up!" He says trying to catch his breathe.

•YOU JERK!

I type and show him. "Aw don't be mad, it was funny." He says to me while I stand there pretending to pout.

•Oh yeah? You know what else's is funny?

I take a bottle of chocolate sauce and squirt it at him catching him off guard as he looks down at my phone.

"Oh my god." He looks over at me shocked. "That's it." He says with a mischievous smile while he take a handful of sprinkles and tosses them at me. I don't even blink as I launch a bunch of slimy cherries at him. Causing us to both fall in a fit of laughter.

"What in gods name is going on here?" We both freeze and turn to see Michael's mom standing in the doorway. If my face wasn't covered it whipped cream and candy you would see my blush 50 shades of red.

"Mom..." Michael stutters out. "Michael." She says sharply. "We kind of had a food fight." He says quietly. "Yeah I can tell." She laughs. "We'll just clean it up when your done." Se says nonchalantly walking out.

"Busteddddd." He mumbles chuckling when his mom is out of view.

•That was so awkward.

"My mom is cool, don't worry." He holds his hand out to help me up.

•She probably hates me.

I frown. "Nah, she thought it was funny." He reassures me. "Here." He hands me a towel. "So much for getting ice cream." He jokes.

•I should probably get going...

"I'll drive you." He said getting most of the chocolate sauce off his face.

-

"What happened to you?" Ben immediately inquires when I step through the door.

•Ice Cream.

Ice cream and Michael Clifford.