𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

-𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

"Morning Raven, come, have some breakfast," Tom spoke before going back to his own breakfast.

"Morning Raven," everyone said at once. Raven sat down in between her father and Antonion Dolohov.

"Happy 11th birthday, my dear," Tom handed Raven black box with a silver snake ingraved on it.

"What is it?"

"Open it and find out,"

Raven opened the box, and a beautiful ebony wand with a silver snake twisting around it appeared to be laying peacefully on the cushion inside the box. A smile formed onto Raven face as she took the wand out of the box and held it up.

"It was your great-great-great grandfather's wand passed down to me and now to you. Of course, I made some re-adjustments,"

"I love it, Father, so that's why you switched back to your old wand then,"

Tom chuckled slightly but was then soon cut as a Giant White owl flew in and dropped a letter next to Raven.

"Father?" Raven looked up, staring at her father, who was just as confused as she was.

"What does it say?"

"It says, Dear Miss Raven Slytherin, You have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, " Raven said as she read the letter.

"Ah, you've been accepted Hogwarts then," Tom said whilst cutting up a piece of bacon and shoving it in his mouth.

"Yes, father. It seems so," she spoke.

"Raven, what's wrong? I thought you would've been excited?" Tom said, finishing the food in his mouth and looking up at his daughter.

"I am father but won't Dumbledore suspect something is up I mean aren't we supposed to be a secret," Raven blurted out, the Deatheaters stopped what they were all doing and looked up curious as to what the dark lord will say.

"That is why i've changed our names to Slytherin, Raven, so do not worry,"

"But won't they get suspicious as there hasn't been any known descendant of Salazar since you were at Hogwarts," Raven said. Tom took a moment to think of this.

"They already know that I exist as I work in the Ministry, so just say that I wanted to keep you secret," Tom said to Raven. Just then, Barty Jr. had walked in, still looking half asleep. Raven smirked at her godfather's messy hair as it was sticking up.

"What are you smirking at?" Barty groaned, looking at Raven.

"Look in the mirror. Your hair is a mess," she said, holding her laughter in.

"That's what happens when you just wake up," He muttered.

"What's that?" Barty said, looking at the letter that Raven was holding.

"I got accepted at Hogwarts," She said with a straight face.

Barty smiled at her proudly, "Well done, kiddo!"

"Thanks," Raven muttered. Once she had finished her breakfast, Raven headed for her room to get dressed.

"Don't forget that the Malfoys are coming over today!" Tom shouted up, which made Raven groan she always hated the Malfoys and their spoilt brat of a child.

☆☆☆

Raven had put on black jeans and a green sweater.