𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆-𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓'𝒔

-𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈.

 "What are you pair arguing about now," Raven hissed at Nagini.

"She started it with her hissing," Nagini hissed.

"She's a cat. What would you expect,"

"Hmph,"

Raven got up and out of bed and walked over to her wardrobe. She put on a green crop top hoodie and black ripped jeans.

"Aren't you of to Hogwarts today?" Nagini hissed.

"Yep," She said before leaving the room.

"Mist!" Raven shouted.

Raven reached the dining room where everyone was having breakfast.

"Morning," They all spoke.

Raven nodded and sat down next to Tom and Barty crouch Jr,

"Morning dear, are you excited to go to Hogwarts today,"

"Yeah, I'm excited. i'm going to miss you all, though," She said before digging into her breakfast.

"We'll leave straight after your finished we have to be there early I already had the butler gather you bags and equipment into the car ready the only thing you need now is Mist and yourself," Tom explained.

Raven nodded and went back to her breakfast.

☆☆☆

Once they had finished, Raven got up and went upstairs to her room.

"Mist!" She called looking around her room for her cat.

"Murr-oww," She heard mist squeak. She scanned the room, and her eyes came across a big ball of black fluff.

"Tssk, come here, Mist." Raven rolled her eyes and walked over to Mist, scooping her up in her arms and petting the furballs ear.

"This is no time for hiding, girl. we are going to Hogwarts!" Raven exclaimed happily.

"Murrow," Mist let out an unbothered meow.

"Come on, let's go," She said before taking a last look around her room before walking out.

☆☆☆

"Bye trouble." Barty Jr. said before hugging Raven.

"Bye!" Raven said, smiling and waving to everyone.

Before Raven knew it, they were in the car on their way to London station. She looked out of the window, observing the outside.

"You nervous?" Tom suddenly spoke. Raven turned to her father.

"No? why would I be nervous?" Raven let out a small laugh.

"Well, your body language says different," Tom said, gesturing to his daughters legs.

Raven hadn't noticed that they were shaking. "Heh- well, I ain't nervous about Hogwarts, just the people."

"Rightt don't worry, they'll love you!" Tom nudged his daughters shoulder, smiling.

"Besides, if anything happens, just owl me, and I'll be straight there. Then they'll have the Dark Lord to answer to," Tom joked, making her laugh slightly.

☆☆☆

Soon, the car stopped. Raven was woken by a gentle push. "What?" She said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes free of sleep.