𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

-𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕.

  Raven sat at the table eating a bit of toast. 

"How do you think the match will go, after all its Potters first match." Daphne said looking over at the golden trio, who were trying to convince Harry to eat. 

"Well, it's against Slytherin and our team are really good, so we'll see." Pansy said looking over where their team was eating their breakfast, ready for the game later. 

"Raven are you not that hungry, you've only had one piece of toast." Theodore said looking at her. 

"Nah, I just want to go watch the game and get it over and done with." She muttered.

"Right, yeah." He nodded. 

Their heads turned to the door, which was opened aggressively.

"What is it with him and aggression." Raven sighed shaking her head at the tall figure who just barged in. 

"It's Snape, what do you expect?" Pansy shrugged.

"Hm, your right." They all looked over to where he now stood behind The Golden Trio, talking to Harry. 

***                

"Let's go!" Daphne skipped, excitedly. 

"Why are you so excited?" Raven chuckled.

"It's the first match of the season how could I not be?!" Daphne said. 

"Understandable." They made their way to the stadium and found their seats. 

"Yess I cannot wait!" Pansy said now matching Daphnes energy. 

The towers started to become crowded as people started to find their seats ready for the game to start. 

"Morning Princess," Malfoys annoying voice sounded, making Raven roll her eyes and sigh.

"Fuck off, how many times have I told you, don't call me princess!" Raven growled. 

"Okay, okay, woah someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." He chuckled.

Raven was about to answer him back, but a bell sounded and the players began to enter the field on their broomsticks. 

"Hello! And welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season! Today's game, Slytherin vs. Gryffindor!" Lee Jorden the Quidditch commentator announced from a tower. 

Everyone started cheering for their selective houses.

"GRYFFINDOR!!!"

"HUFFLEPUFF!!!!" 

"SLYTHERIN!!"

"RAVENCLAW!!" 

Cheers and clapping came from each corner of the towers that created the square pitch. 

"The players take their positions as Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!" Lee said as the players levitated in the air in their positions." Madam Hooch appeared with the box, and opened it.

"Now, I want a nice, clean game from all of you!" She said harshly, before setting the bludger free. 

"The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points. The Seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." Lee Jordan said as the Snitch was released into the air. It flew around both seekers then flew off in the distance.