𝑭𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔

-𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒐𝒄𝒉'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.

Madam Hooch arrived and uttered good morning to a few students before turning to the class. "Welcome to your first flying lesson." She grins, her cat-like yellow eyes twinkle in the suns reflection. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She begins again. "Everyone step up to the left side of your broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, 'Up'."

When Madam Hooch finished giving her instructions, the class followed her instructions.

"Up!" was all that could be heard on the field.

"Up." Raven said in an authoritative manner, Her broom immediately shot up into her hands, and her friends turned and looked at her astounded. "What? never rode a broom before?" She grinned at them, She looked up and noticed that Harry and Draco's broom also listened to them first command.

"Remember you have to say it with feeling! With meaning!" Madam Hooch instructed.

Raven looked around once more, seeing Weasley's broom fly into his nose, making people around him laugh.

"Stupid," She huffed.

"Now that you've all got your broom, I want you to mount it, Make sure you grip it tightly, Don't want you sliding off the end." Madam hooch said.

Everybody does, as Madam Hooch said, gripping their brooms tightly. "Now, when I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle." She started counting down. Everyone followed her instructions and managed to do it successfully, Unlike Neville's broom, It lifted off the ground leaving the boy on it scared, The broom took off like it's got a mind of it's own.

"Mr LongBottom!" Madam Hooch shouted again and again.

Everyone was shouting at Neville to come back down but failed, He flew past pillars, towers, screaming, and whimpering for help.

"Mr Longbottom, come down this instant!" Madam Hooch shrieked, waving her arms around in the air.

Uncontrollably, Neville started bumping into the walls, and little bits of his broom started to break off. He begins to zoom back towards the students, as Madam Hooch stepped out into Neville's line of view, holding out her wand to try to stop the broom. However, that was a mistake. The broom wasn't slowing down anytime soon, Just as the broom was about to hit Madam Hooch, she dived out of the way.

Neville flew up past a statue of a man with a sharp spear and his cloak got caught on it, flying of the broom, he hung helplessly from the statue, the whole class is silent, Neville whimpered in fear as his cloak ripped and fell, Luckily it caught onto a torch, Not for long as his cloak slipped off him and he fell to the ground with a pained yelp. Gasps from students could be heard, wondering if the boy was alright.

"Out of the way! Move it! Move it!" Madam Hooch cried.

She hurried to Neville, crouching down to the boy.

"Is he alright?" Raven heard Hermione mutter.

"Ow ow ow," Neville grimaced.

"Ohh, It's a broken wrist," She tutted as she helped the poor boy up.

"Whilst I take Mr Longbottom to the Hospital wing, I want everyone to keep their feet on the ground, If I catch a single one of you disobeying my rules, you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say quidditch," She warned as she walked off with Neville.