𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏

-𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈.

"God, do they ever stop?" Raven hissed in annoyance.

"Let's just eat lunch then go out to the yard," Daphne requested.

"Nah, I'm not hungry. i'll just go now," Raven said, bidding farewell to her friends. She had a terrible sleep. She made her way to the courtyard, sitting down under her favourite spot under the tree. Her breathing became slow and calm as she closed her eyes, feeling at ease despite the people around her. 

***

Tom and Astrea happily played with their beautiful few-month-old daughter, They were trying to convince her to talk but failed miserably when black flashing lights occurred.

"Tom?" Astrea pulled her child closer to her, looking at her husband with concern.

"What was that?" 

"I don't know my love, Stay here with Raven." Tom said before he went to check what caused the flashing lights, when suddenly....

BANG! 

Before Tom even got to the door, it was busted open, knocking him backwards onto the floor, Astrea gave a shriek and covered her baby girl, looking at what caused the doors to fly open. Someone appeared in a black cloak covering their whole face and body, They pointed their wand at Tom. 

"After years of searching, I have finally found you, You look different from before... Lord Voldemort," the person spoke in a gravelly voice. 

"Who the hell are you?" 

"Someone who wants you dead," the person person spoke before launching at him. Tom scrambled to his feet, picking his wand up and shouting 'Avada Kedavra' at the person, but the mysterious person dodged it and ran towards Astrea and Raven Astrea called out for her husband as she shielded Raven away from the person, 

"Tom!" 

"Astrea! You leave my family alone, you bastard!" Tom screamed. 

***

Raven woke up startled, sweat beads formed onto her forehead, and she heaved, desperately trying to get her breath back.

"Ray, you okay?" Theo hurried up to her, wiping the sweat off with his sleeve. 

"Yeah, fine." She sighed and leaned her head back onto the tree. 

"You sure?" Theo questioned, looking concerned. 

"It was noting Theo, just a nightmare, I get them often, so i'm pretty used to them." 

Theodore nodded in understanding and sat down next to Raven. Raven leaned on Theodore's shoulder, closing her eyes.

"Didn't get much sleep last night, i'm guessing?" He said softly. 

Raven hummed in reply. "Hey, you two lovebirds," Pansy started teasing, as her and Daphne walked up to them. 

"Shush, I think of her as my little sister okay, and she's sleeping don't wake her." 

"Understandable she did have a rough night last night, tossing and turning, she even woke up shouting one time, fuck knows what she dreams about," Daphne said, almost in a daze as she looked back at all the commotions that must've happened during those nights that Ray had nightmares.