Jeju

"Yo, where are you?" Lisa said through the phone

"Yo, where are you?" Lisa said through the phone. She's at the airport now and waiting for Ryujin to arrive. They're both flying to Jeju for the meeting with Mr. Choi and the board members. Ryujin is a junior architect and a good one at that so Lisa took her under her wing because aside from her exceptional skills for the company, Ryujin was also very fond of her Lisa sunbae and vice versa.

It's been two weeks since the day Jennie came back from her appointment with Dr. Lee Ji Eun and the breakfast with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. Nothing much happened since she's purposefully avoiding spending the day alone with Jennie. During the weekends, Lisa was cooped up in her home office busying herself with all the necessary revisions she needs for the meeting at Jeju while Jennie was situated in the living room, making lesson plans or studying for her Master's degree. They didn't talk much except when Jisoo and Chaeyoung dropped by sometime in the evening to have dinner with them again.

"I'm checking my luggages in. I'll meet you at the coffee shop, unnie."

"Dude I told you to stop calling me that! I'm only a couple of years older than you."

"And as a Korean, you know we need honorifics when talking to people who are older than us." Ryujin said, exasperated. "Fine. What do you want me to call you then? Limario?"

"Okay. I'm not even gonna ask how you know that but don't listen to what that rabbit's been saying about me and that nickname. Get your ass in here because I need coffee now!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm almost there. I can see you from here actually, hold up." Ryujin said then hung up the call. "Dude!"

Lisa looked over her shoulder and finally saw the young architect. She heaved a sigh of relief upon seeing Ryujin then motioned for her to hurry up.

"Okay. Let's go grab some coffee. Flights will be called in half an hour so we still have time."

"Aren't you hungry? Didn't you have breakfast with Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung unnie?"

"Nope. And I'll just eat after the meeting. Let's just get coffee."

Ryujin shook her head at her sunbae's stubbornness. Everyone at the office knows how Lisa tends to forget her meals especially when she's under a lot of pressure or stress. Which is most of the time. That's why Jisoo and Chaeyoung always make sure that they eat with her so she would remember. Or sometimes Ryujin would ask her to go out for lunch just so her boss would eat something.

"Let's go grab sandwiches while we're at it. Their BLT croissants here are good, man." Ryujin told Lisa and the latter just nods and the two ordered their coffee and sandwiches.