Best If It's The Four Of Us

Lisa woke up feeling the warmth of the sun seeping through the windows

Lisa woke up feeling the warmth of the sun seeping through the windows. She opened her eyes and saw that she was now alone in bed. Jennie must've woken up a few minutes ago since her side is still a little warm and isn't made up yet. She sat up and stretched taking a whiff of the cool forest air and the faint smell of the lake a few meters away from their cabin. She can also smell the strong scent of coffee, pancakes and sausages being cooked outside. She finally stood up, made their bed and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She then fixed her bed hair into a half bun just like she always does, revealing the blonde half of her hair. Then she wore her specs and saw how she was glowing. She looked happy and for the first time in twenty-eight years she can really say that she is indeed happy.

She walked out of the bedroom and heard the laughter of the three most important people in her life. She can hear Jisoo saying something which she assumed would be a joke or a funny threat and can hear her cousin and her girlfriend laughing at whatever it is she was telling them. She smiled to herself before she opened the door of their cabin and joined the group who was sitting at the common area to have breakfast.

"There she is! I swear I'm about to strangle you to death if you don't wake up in 5 minutes." Jisoo said, narrowing her eyes at her.

"Uh... Why will there be strangling involved?" Lisa asked. "Good morning, babe." she then greeted Jennie with a peck on the lips as she sat down next to her on the bench. The brunette smiled into the kiss as her hand goes inside the Thai's shirt to caress her back lovingly.

"Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did. You?" Jennie nods in response and they both smiled at each other. They then heard the two across from them clearing their throats. "Good morning, Chu! Good morning, Chaeyoungie!" Lisa grinned at them.

"Eww you sap." Jisoo scoffs.

"Morning, baby cous." Chaeyoung greeted back.

"Okay so back to my question. Why is there strangling involved?" Lisa asked and she saw her cousin and her girlfriend giggling while her bestfriend is looking at her with a scowl.

"Because Jendeukie here, decided not to let us start breakfast without you especially since she made chocolate chip pancakes for you. And then she didn't want me and Chaengie to wake you up so yes, there is supposed to be strangulation and torture if you didn't wake up."

"And then you won't ever get to have breakfast because then I'd be dead." Lisa smirked making Jennie and Chaeyoung laugh.

"Huh..." Jisoo said upon realization. "Sex made you smart, Limario. I'm glad." she shrugged and starts getting food on her plate.

"Chu!" Jennie and Lisa both said, their faces getting all red from blushing.

"What? Don't tell me you both didn't do it because I swear to god, Chaeng and I sure heard you screaming last night."