• three •

I couldn't breathe

I couldn't breathe.

Being in the same small atmosphere as Daniel is suffocating.

But not in a bad way.

In a tension-is-so-thick-you-can-cut-it-with-a-knife kind of way.

I was so painfully aware of every time he looked over at me. My body was just on high alert. Every time his eyes trails slowly down my body made my skin feel as if it were on fire.

Everything about him is fire.

And right now, I'm ready to be consumed by it. My nipples are fucking hard as hell, pressing against the fabric of my bra, it almost hurts. And my panties are goners, cause they're soaked.

I've never been this turned on by a guy simply checking me out from afar.

Well, to be fair, it's almost as if he's undressing me with his eyes. And my body is almost ready to throw itself at him.

But then I look over at a peacefully sleeping Mary Grace, and it all comes crashing down. Because Daniel is my boss now. This is his daughter.

This is serious shit.

But I catch him, from the corner of my eye, looking over at me again. So this time, I'm bold enough to turn my head and hold that fiery gaze.

Maybe a bad idea, though. Cause as soon as I do, he wipes his hands on his thighs, gripping his knees. His blue eyes looked so dark from here, like he wanted to make a move. But regrettably, he ripped his gaze away from mine, turning his body completely away.

I feel like I can finally breathe, but that did nothing to help the need that my pussy is aching with. I inwardly groan. I need a release, and my vibrator is at my apartment.

Fuck you, Jesse. This is all your fault.

When the car came to a stop, I felt like we were in there for hours. When Bruce opened the door for Daniel, Daniel moved towards Mary Grace.

"MG, we're home, princess."

Mary Grace stirred, opening her eyes. "Home?"

"Home."

Mary Grace sits up and stretches, turning to face me. Then she breaks out into a smile, turning towards Daniel.

"She said yes?"

He nods. "She did. Lets go, so we can give her a tour."

Mary Grace beams, practically sprinting out of the car. Daniel doesn't look at me before he turns around and gets out of the car. I sigh and slide out of the car.

And again, my jaw drops.

Cause this house, it's not a huge, expensive mansion. But it's beautiful. The exterior makes it almost seem like a small castle, with light brick. It even has an extended room on the side with a cone-style roof. It literally looks like a tiny castle.