Shinobi Kumite Ch.7

Every time Tobio Trained he used his sensing ability so that nobody caught him using Advanced skills, Few times Root members Scouted area and Observed him, however this time he wanted the opposite, while at training Grounds He sensed that Root member Was close by and he started to use Mud release Tanique's, sensing that Unknown shinobi Stopped and then Left, This was a good sign,  soon after same rootmember told Tobio that danzo wanted to meet him and he agreed.

Danzo: -so, one of my subordinate told me that you were very skilled, that's why I called you here, I'm just curious about one thing what's your main goal?

At this point Tobio wanted to help and protect Konoha it was his home.

Tobio: -my main goal is to protect Konoha, whatever it takes.

Danzo: -I think the same way, but why do you think you would be able to do something against powers that are much greater than yours?

Tobio: -I don't, that's why I want to be greatest power in the world, so that I can protect the village.

Danzo: -okay, great ambition, but if you want to even contend in top powers your current level is not close enough, however if you work under me in root, you'll have access to all the information and data you need to get to that goal, we have more information about it, than all villages combined and you'll be doing missions to help Konoha as well.

Tobio: -this offer seems to be the correct one for me, but I still need 3 more months, I think this time will help me to become as useful for the root as possible,  then I can join.

Danzo: -so the answer is yes, I'll be waiting. in 3 months, you will get your first mission.

Danzo: -I also wanted to inform you of something, Haruno sakura meet up with Uchiha sasuke prior him deserting the leaf and even asked him that she joined him, do you know what that means? 

Tobio Didn't like her, but he thought it's was in his mind, however this information proved that his dislike was justified.

Tobio: -This means she is the enemy of the leaf, Choosing to Betray the village, the treason is the worst crime, she shouldn't be left at minimum unsupervised. 

Danzo: -That's correct, but we can still leverage her for the benefit of the leaf. So, before you believe any action you take is justified, ensure you explore a more effective way to contribute to the organization. I'm sure you know what I mean. 

Tobio: -I think I do sir. 

Tobio wanted this 3 month time To Fix his Weaknesses, Deal with his Team, and The "list" as well as strategize his steps in the root. 

He started to develop sealing Jutsu's that would counter other sealing Jutsu's or Ninjutsu, he had great skill in Genjutsu and he was quite confident that he would be able to break almost all normal Genjutsu, however he come up with few strategies on how to deal with special Genjutsu that Itachi used on Kakashi..

he was okay in Taijutsu but He wanted to became one of the best, he had idea that gai was Great in Taijutsu, and Hyuga where The best in Taijutsu, but he wanted to learn Basic Taijutsu that specializes In speed power and external damage so he asked tenten if he could train with the team. 

Tenten: -No problem. I'm sure Gai and lee will have no problem and Neji knows you, so he'll be glad as well.

Tobio: -thank you so much.

After this Tobio was training under gai with team 9 for 3 weeks, and everyone was impressed by progress he made, his movement, reaction and combat speed really helped Tobio to pick up Advanced Taijutsu easily, also Turned out sensing Yang energy(physical energy) was very useful when it come to Taijutsu, he could Copy and predict other's movement with his Advanced sensing.