First Shinobi World War #1 - Ch. 14

Tobio: -Hey Maigre, I'm here for all of the documents regarding my past...

-Here's the copy, We compiled everything we could about your ancestry going back to First Shinobi world war, people mentioned here, have some connection with you one way or another. 

-Thank you, I'll be gone before my mission starts.

-Bye.

After Tobio got Home he started Reading The documents: 

Regarding The Leaf:

Before the Shinobi Villages were created, our separation came down to clans. The most notable ones were the Uchiha and the Senju. Hashirama defeated Madara, finally securing victory for the Senju against the Uchiha. However, Hashirama, in order to make connections with the Uchiha, even tried to kill himself to prove that the Senju wouldn't condemn them for any crimes they had previously committed. Many, including Tobirama, Hashirama's younger brother, thought that it was too soft, but they couldn't go against him as he had a strong conviction to do so. After years of bloodshed, the leaders of the Uchiha and Senju made a pact of peace and developed the first hidden village - the Leaf. Those leaders were Uchiha Madara and Hashirama Senju. More and more clans joined the Leaf, and soon other clans coagulated together, creating different villages, resulting in the five great nations. Hashirama became the first leader of the Leaf and, as the strongest shinobi, was able to maintain peace throughout the shinobi world. He had exceptional shinobi alongside him, one named Toka. She was also from the Senju clan (but unlike them, who inherently have a great affinity for Yang Release), she had an affinity for Yin Release and was an expert in Genjutsu, equaling even the Uchiha's Sharingan. She aided Hashirama in protecting and developing the Leaf.

Toka Senju - Your Great Grandmother

Land of Whirlpools: Before the Leaf was created, the Land of Whirlpools existed, containing the Uzumaki clan that specialized in sealing jutsu. They had great longevity and didn't have many restrictions on their sealing jutsu, which led to rapid development, making them the strongest and most developed village in the world. Most villages, even today, would have failed if they attacked alone. They could mimic almost all ninjutsu with sealing jutsu. They were even able to copy the special ability of Baku. A weaker version of it was later used by the first Puppet Master from Sunagakure, Monzaemon. The Land of Whirlpools was destroyed in war. Hashirama had a very gentle philosophy. Initially, he ignored all-out war to preserve peace inside the newly created village. The main reason was the Uchiha clan. Some of them joined the war and took part in destroying the Land of Whirlpools. After the war ended and the Land of Whirlpools was completely destroyed, Hashirama changed his stance from neutral to being affiliated with the Uzumaki Clan. They accepted refugees from the Uzumaki Clan. However, some important surviving members resented the Uchiha and did not agree to live in the village. One of those people was your great grandfather. We don't know his name, but he was notable and one of the most important members of the Land of Whirlpools, as the head of the clan, Ashina stated.

Great Grandfather - Uzumaki

Will of Fire: This philosophy was developed by Hashirama. As the Senju have an affinity for Yang Release, they become powerful through love. They access power when they protect something they love. Thus, Hashirama tried to develop a village where clans would come together and live like a family, with himself as Hokage protecting them as his own. Even though Hashirama believed in this, he still wanted to persuade Madara to his side. However, Madara had hatred and vengeance in mind, given the Uchiha's powerful visual powers.

The Uchiha Clan: As long as they're remembered, the Uchiha are exceptionally violent. Their power stems from hatred, which originates from Yin Release. The more hatred they experience, the more powerful they become. This was the main reason why the Uchiha Clan was one of the strongest alongside the Senju. They grew even more violent as their Dojutsu developed. After Hashirama proposed peace, most of the Uchiha accepted it, including Madara. However, soon after, Madara tried to foment a revolution so that the Uchiha Clan could take over the Leaf, going against the village's original premise. Every single Uchiha knew this, and that's why they turned their backs on him. They prioritized the village, peace, and unity over clan violence and vengeance. However, Madara didn't entertain this idea and became vengeful towards the Leaf and his own clan, leading him to leave the village. Tobirama was aware of the darkness within the Uchiha and was more cautious than Hashirama. He understood that the curse or blessing of the clan wasn't the final verdict for an individual. He had Kagami Uchiha under him and was close to him. Unlike Madara, Kagami put the village above everything else and supported Tobirama until his death. After Madara's betrayal, consulting with his brother, Hashirama reevaluated his ideas and overcame his gentle nature. Madara returned with the Nine-Tailed Fox and attacked the village. However, Hashirama still defeated Madara and presumably killed him. Tobirama suspected that some Uchiha members might still hold grudges against the Leaf. However, they were still part of the Leaf, so he decided to withhold his suspicions. Soon, Tobirama became Hokage and developed the Leaf's police force from the Uchiha. This would give them authority, and if his suspicions turned out to be true, the police force would be the quickest to respond. This would protect the Uchiha's integrity and ensure the Leaf's protection. After a few years, the First Shinobi World War began. This war showed that the Uchiha had their own agendas and took different routes than directed. They still greatly influenced the war and made a name for themselves. They even destroyed a village outside the Leaf, the Land of Rivers, and killed a Uzumaki Clan member they had failed to kill in the Land of Whirlpools. This turned out to be your great grandfather. Fortunately, Toka Senju was in the same region at the time and was able to save her child, named Tsuma, from them.

Your Great Grandfather - from the Uzumaki Clan, died in the First Shinobi World War by the Uchiha Clan. His relationship with Toka was supposed to be a secret, as your great grandfather was an infamous rogue Uzumaki, and Toka was one of Hashirama's closest allies.

Tsuma Uzumaki knew everything about sealing jutsu and had an affinity for using Genjutsu.

Tsuma Uzumaki had a wife from the Senju Clan (They're your grandparents).

They had a child named after her grandmother and gave her mother's last name (Toka Senju).

Your parents: Toka Senju and Gansu (clan unknown).