Revolutionary Change Ch.11

Next day Tobio asked danzo if he could use science facility, in order to develop new jutsu..

Tobio: -I believe that If I develop this jutsu I'm working on, we will have great edge over any nation or future threats.

Danzo: -Give me simple summary.

Tobio: -this jutsu gives me ability to Use any cell, convert it to stem cell and then, if I have reference owner of that cell close by, make a clone of the individual or Clone of any part of them.

Danzo: -I agree, that would greatly impact our influence, and how would it work?

Tobio: -For now I'm able to convert any cell of a human into the stem cell using lightning style and medical ninjutsu I developed that gives me ability modify mature cell but not DNA that would be too hard even for me(maybe impossible), after I use my Jutsu we get healthy stem cell with healthy mitochondria, DNA and Unlimited cell division ability any medical ninja can use mystical palm to multiply those cells, so next I'll need reference genomes of the organs or any type of cell, to use my yang release medical ninjutsu I developed to send same Genome signals to stem cell that I detect from the original host resulting stem cell to mature into any cell I direct it to, As you know I have rat summons and I already tested the hypothesis on them, meaning only thing that's left is to do human testing and if that succeeds, we will have ability to produce Unlimited Dojutsu or organs we need however only problem is that, We can't transplant any of those to different shinobi and I'm afraid It's Too hard if not impossible to clone whole body...

Danzo: -I'm positive that Tsunade has skills that can achieve that, but she'll never agree to it, you once again proved, that you think like me..

Tobio: -so the root already tried it?

Danzo: -yes and we're still trying to develop perfect cloning ability, so I'm giving you permission to be member of the team and use the facility.

Tobio: -thank you, I'll do my best.

Chef of staff of science unit: -you can use him (test subject #42), he is criminal that killed many, but it would be appreciated if he survives, especially because he volunteered here, to decrease his sentence.

Tobio: -it's fine, my jutsu is safe to use for the host..

Tobio: -I'll need that

Tobio plucks out one hair from the test subject #42 and places it on a sterile plate on a table, hovers both hands over the top of the hair and starts his jutsu...

Tobio: -Hair stem has DNA that I need to transform whole cell to Stem cell...
-okay it's done, I can't stop my medical ninjutsu at this point, I need you guys to help, who is skilled enough to Aid Stem cells and multiply them..

Magire: -that would be me...

Tobio: -wait, Magire it's you.

Turns out one who will help Tobio is none other than his friend with whom he survived in his village before Konoha forces showed up and took them in..

Tobio: -no wonder I couldn't find you in the academy, your skill must've been noticed by the root.

Magire: -indeed, I've been here for a while now, so let me continue..

Tobio: -that would help me a lot, make sure to maintain cell division speed, I'll start directing cells to create copy of his eye..

It took Tobio few minutes and now eye was created..

Magire: -this is amazing, I'm very impressed, no medical ninja can do what you just did, how were you able to detect genome signals..

Tobio: -when you're able to detect spiritual, physical, nature transformations and nature energy separately, it becomes easier..

Magire: -in that case, I'm more impressed.

Tobio: -I've been training on it since I was 6 years old, but now that you mention it, it came more natural to me than anyone I know...

Magire: -yes level of chakra control you have is not natural.

Tobio: -Guess I'm lucky like that..

Magire: -hahaha, exactly..

Tobio laugh it off, but when he thought about it he realized that he had inherit ability, now he was really curious about his parents and what his linage was..

Magire: -you should tell lord danzo about this huge success.

Tobio: -you're right.