Strongest Taijutsu technique Ch.8

Next day Tobio Summoned the Rat that Had his Seal on, and sent it to Hokage's Office.

Tobio: -there are Sensory Shinobi in Hokage's office So I'll need to mask Presence of  my chakra in the rat..

As Tsunade left from the office,  Suddenly rat run over her feet..

Tsunade: -What a Filthy Place!!! Shizune!

Shizune: -yes!

Tsunade: -Tell someone to clean this place..

Shizune: -right on it...

Tobio: "Good enough placement for now, I'll need to Reposition the seal before I activate it, Yin seal is great place for it, My seal will have direct access to the Chakra reserves, Most likely Sakura trains to Use the same seal"

Same day Tobio wen to His Team leader to Request his replacement for the team and showed the Recommendation paper from danzo, his Teammates where sad, but they offered their best wishes to him as he departed and promised to get stronger to catch up with him..

At this Point Tobio was very skilled, but there was one technique that he wanted to learn, technique that was said to be strongest Taijutsu, which was Gentle fist, so he went to see Neji..

Neji: -almost Perfect, Try one more time, but this time concentrate chakra more before launching the attack.. 

Hinata: -Right!

Tobio: -Long time no see, Neji, Hinata..

Neji: -Hi, what you're up to..

Hinata: -Good morning..

Tobio: -I was wondering, Would I be able to join in to train in Gentle fist, even though I'm not Hyuga and don't have byakugan..  I could ask Hiashi san first..

Neji: -No need for that, we wanted different training partner anyways and Even if you don't have byakugan, You're well versed in medical ninjutsu so Gentle fist training will still help you..

Hinata: -I don't mind it too..

Tobio: -I can't thank you enough..

Neji: -I wouldn't say that, it's a harsh training..

They continued to train until the evening, as soon as they started to train Tobio sensed How They used chakra, tried to Replicate but failed few times, but soon he got hang of it..

Tobio: -You where Right, This training is no joke.

Neji: -You'll get used to it, also Great Job most Hyuga need few Months at least to be able to use Basic Gentle fist

Tobio: -I've been practicing Chakra control for a while, That helped me, Speaking of.. I saw you do some kind of Shield with Rotation, how did you do that, as far as I know expelling Chakra  from your hands is not enough for such a technique..

Neji: -You have a good eye and yes, I'm able to Expel chakra from every Tenketsu point and use it to block any incoming attack..

Tobio: -from every Chakra point.. is that even possible? "I can use all Chakra points to expel chakra, however doing it simultaneously, would be bit harder"

Hinata: -I agree, this technique Requires extremely good Chakra control..

Neji: -however, We won't be able to Say anything more about it, even if I learned it by my self,  we can't neglect Hyuga Traditions.. however I can't stop you If you figure it out yourself..

Tobio: -haha, thanks..

Hinata: -It's about Dinnertime, I made Onigiri Today, We'd be happy If you eat with us.

Tobio: -I'd love to, thank you so much, however I feel bad, Wait I know.. *Summoning Jutsu*

Tobio: -I know you can't drink this, But I think Hiashi san will love it, I have few bottles of Aged Sake Saved Up for occasions like this one..

Neji: -Thanks, I'll pass it on to him.

They spend evening together and Tobio left soon after.

next few days He trained in gentle fist, he was able to sense every chakra point and chakra flow so he would be able to use full extent of the technique, he even developed Rotation technique.

Tobio was totally confident in his abilities for the Root so he decided to spend remaining time to meet up with his friends and ease up more..