Preparation Ch.13

Next Day Tobio Tried to use His old Seal on his Shadowclone, he wanted to test how Useful would this type of clone be in a missions similar to one danzo promised he'd go. 

-This is very good, even after the Mortal blow, shadow clone will not disappear and everyone will think that I died, or one I'm transformed into, I should Notify Danzo for new Development.

Danzo: -Did you thought about your future mission?

Tobio: -yes, but there is one problem, I think I'll be able to greatly help with Science unit, however This mission is also very Important and good for me, so I can't ignore it, everything considered I came Up with the solution.

Danzo: -..and that would be?

Tobio: -Using My Sealing Jutsu, I'm able to use shadowclones even when I'm asleep, Second problem would be the chakra expenditure, however My resting chakra Recovery speed helps me recover more chakra then what 10 shadowclones use when I'm asleep, if I'm awake based on my chakra control I'm able to Lower chakra expenditure to minimum, even If I'll be found out and clone will be killed it will not disappear because of the seal, and before they'll have the chance to examine the corpse I can Teleport the body using Flying Raijin, In theory I should be able to Teleport my clone without the sealing formula but I still put it in my seal for the good measure, in other words I can go on a different mission while I'm Helping the science team.

Danzo: -very well then, Mission is still the same, but you also have permission to stay.

Tobio: -Thank you sir, There is one Thing I wanted to ask, If I may.

Danzo: -what is it?

Tobio: -I wanted to know More information about my family and what happened to them and reason is simple, I want to know if they had Potential for Kekeigenkai, in order for me to be stronger and Even more useful for the Leaf.

Danzo: -I was Planning to give you Some information I gathered about your past sooner or later, ask Magiere he is in charge of the documents, but remember We do this to protect peace in the village, if we succeed, we can help the world as well, Also I have sealing Jutsu for you I'm sure you'll be able to use it. 

Tobio: -yes sir and Thank you.