Hayate Gekko Ch.2

After Tobio Became Genin He continued studding under Hayate Gekko with his Teammates Hayate's specialty was Kenjutsu and tracking, he soon acknowledged Tobio's skills..

Hayate: -Tobio, Need to talk to you alone..

Tobio: - of course..

-Your skill level is above Chunin right now, I didn't wanted to say this in front of your teammates, I am curious what is your Goal as a shinobi.

-Thank you, My goal is to became Strongest, have the ability to change everything in order to make sure suffering is minimized. 

-That's a great Goal, however if you're truly serious, Traditional Shinobi Education will get you so far, if you want yo speed up your progress, best option for you is to Join anbu, while as a Genin you'll go to missions earn money and help the village, it will somewhat halt your progress..

-I'd love to Join anbu, But I'm sure I will also learn Lot from you sensei, I'm not very good at Kenjutsu nor tracking,  and those are very important to be full fledged shinobi.

-Very well then, I'll train you this few weeks or months, I'll teach you what I know and then you can decide what you'll do, however make sure to be careful not to show full extent of your power especially while you're Genin, Foundation is the organization that recruits Kids who are talented, and you should be especially careful as you're a refugee.

-thank you so much, I'll Do as you said, sensei.

Hayate Trained Tobio off missions in Kenjutsu and Tracking, Tobio was learning fast, time came for Chunin exams, however Hayate decided not to promote his team, even if Tobio has every skill and strength to became one, his team members where falling behind, Hayate was assigned to be Chunin exam Proctor, Tobio Decided to train more on his Nature transformations and come up with his own ninjutsu by the time when Chunin exams would end because he decided to join anbu after the exams.. however before the Chunin exam finals started Hayate was killed after hearing it Tobio started to Train alone on training grounds everyday, he came home only to sleep and aftersound and sands attack on Konoha,  Hiruzen the 3rd Hokage Died as well, Tobio had to go to the war shelter along with his teammates, when he got out from shelter he received the news about the death of the Hokage, Tobio thought before that, that he was in worst point in his life, but now he realized how bad everything could go in life, after this point Tobio's perspective on life changed, he swore to himself that he would get to his goal of becoming "THE STRONGEST" at any cost, he resumed training alone, He spend all of his time in Library studying, his knowledge increased drastically and he developed his own version of medical ninjutsu that allowed him to modify cells based on the host body, he used his summon rats for the experiments to perfect his jutsu, from time to time he had meet ups with his team and new Chunin teacher.

Tobio Age 12 (after Hayate and Hiruzen's Death):

Jutsu:

All basic Shinobi Skills;

Illusion Genjutsu;

Special Ability: Advanced Sensing;

Transparency Ninjutsu;

Advanced Kenjutsu;

Multi/Shadow Clone Jutsu;

Baika no jutsu;

Shadow possession jutsu;

Sealing Jutsu: Paper bomb; Chakra Blocking/controlling Seal; Chakra separation Seal; Item summoning Seal;

Mystical Palm;

Summoning: Rat;

Earth style: Hiding like a mole Jutsu, Earth-style Wall, Double Suicide Decapitation Technique, Earth Flow Spears

Water Style: Water Fang Bullet, Water Bullet Technique;

Earth style: Boiling Stone Hound;

Fire style: Fire dragon Jutsu;

Medical ninjutsu: Cell Transformation