I'm sorry!!!

Guys I am so sorry! With my last update I had mentioned that I had just lost my son and well....I see a month later after I just started working a new job (housekeeping at a nursing home).

For a while I used work as a way to cope and worked 6 days a week and we were understaffed at the time, I found out I was pregnant almost a month after my first day.

I was kinda in denial about my pregnancy for a while, went as far as not talking to my boyfriend about it after I told him. I mean I still went to my prenatal appointments and did everything I was supposed to.

But after I finally got to 21 weeks I let myself start to be excited about my daughter...a little girl.

My pregnancy went so well and on July 4th I had my daughter Alice after 20 hours of labor and two minutes of pushing. I gave birth to a healthy 6 pound 5 ounce baby. I've been home since the 7th, and I've finally got the will to write again...when I'm not sleeping that is lol.

It'll probably still be a little until I update again to remember what I wanted to happen next and I'm still getting used to being a mother, I'm adjusting to her sleep and feeding schedule but everything will be back in order eventually.

Love you guys