Chapter Eleven

The three of us get to the venue and Mark led us to the room we will be getting ready in cause apparently Mark was the one that went with Ember to start setting everything up and they decided the rooms that day and she had a feeling that I was going to ask Mark to be one of the groomsmen. 

"We were supposed to be here about an hour ago but even then we would have had to wait three hours and now we only have to wait two" Mark says "We have to wait two hours?" Caleb asks and I nod making him groan and sitting down on the couch in the room we are in, the room is similar to a suite with a bathroom but no bed. "Bro I'm about to get married" I say standing in the middle of the floor "Please tell me you aren't getting cold feet" Caleb says sitting up "No, it's just that I'm about to go from single to having a girlfriend to having a fiance to having a wife within a month" I say "Oh damn that's..." Mark starts to say "Yeah" I say "Well let's go ahead and get ready so you have plenty of time to freak out" Mark says putting his hand on my shoulder.

All three of us got dressed but left our jackets off, I put some gel in my hair to make it look nicer and after we did all of that we had maybe a half an hour left, "So, Caleb how are you and your girlfriend?" Mark asks "We're good, I definitely want to marry her but we decided that we're gonna wait a while" he says "Understandable, I mean I love Ember and I planned on marrying her anyway but..." I began to say then lost the words because I didn't want to sound like a dick when I don't mean too "You just didn't expect it to happen so soon" Caleb says for me "Yeah pretty much" I say "That's completely understandable" he says checking his phone and stands up.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him "Yeah, Hazel texted me and said that Ember wants me to see her" He says "I'll be right back" he leaves the room "Ember wanted him to see her before the wedding?" He asks "Yeah, they're really close... like brother and sister close" I say and he nods, and I looked at my watch.

Fifteen minutes and I'll be a married man.

Caleb

I walked down the hall before reaching the room that my brother, sister, and girlfriend is in then knocked.

"Hey" Jake says with a smile then stepping out of the way letting me into the room, "Where are the girls?" I ask as he closes the door "In the next room, Hazel is helping Ember put her dress on" he says "Have you seen her dress yet?" I ask him and he nods his head "I was with her when she picked it out" he says "Did you cry?" I ask him and he nods again "A little bit" he says crossing his arms "Shit then I'm definitely going to cry" I say laughing "Like a damn baby" he puts his hand on my shoulder as the door opens and Lavender steps out wearing a light grey dress and Ember walks out behind her, her dress has lace sleeves but is off the shoulder and the whole thing is lace and form-fitting but the bottom flares out a little. 

"Holy shit dollface you look beautiful" Jake says with a few tears in his eyes and I cover my mouth with my hand, "Thank you" she says with a smile then looks at me "Caleb?" she asks and I feel the tears fall "My baby sister is growing up" I say crying more and she runs over and hugs me "I love you so much" she whispers to me "I love you too" I say and she pulls away but shes still him my arms then wipe my tears "You're gonna make me cry" she says tearing up a little bit "Good thing the two of us decided to use waterproof mascara" Lavender says with some tears in her eyes as well.

"I'm getting married in ten minutes and I've like fifty times already" she says with a small laugh "Oh shit, I need to get back to Ryan and Mark then" I say hugging her one last time "I'll see you guys in a few minutes" I smile then walk out the room, 

My baby sister is getting married, I knew that this day would come but I didn't expect it to happen when we were all nineteen almost twenty. But damn she did look beautiful, I just hope no one finds out the truth about our family. It could fuck everything up for everyone.