ᴄᴀʀᴇʟᴇss - sʜɪɴᴅᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴜᴛᴏ ᴘᴛ2

No one's POV

"L/n-san, I knew you'd join our side.." a boy with white hair said, smirking at the tired girl. She had been through a lot ever since Rei Rukh had taken her. She didn't turn into a chrono stone, she was just trapped in a small room. She waited for the team to help her for ages, but nothing happened. She was then told about the Second Stage Children and was curious about them. So then, she decided that it would be a good idea to investigate by herself.

That's when she met Saryuu. He also happened to be time travelling and found her. He took this as a chance to 'kidnap' her. Though, it wasn't really kidnapping since Y/n had let him take her. She didn't see the point in trying to escape, knowing that he had these special 'powers'.

"So, want to join the Ragnarok? I heard you have some amazing soccer skills~" Saryuu said, now twirling a strand of the girl's hair around his finger.

"Yeah, I'm planning on it. Which team would I be on?" Y/n asked. Saryuu thought about it for a bit and smiled at the girl.

"Well~ Since we're doing one finally match, you'd have to be on The Lagoon. Sound good to you?" Saryuu said. Y/n nodded.

"I guess I should go prepare for the match." Y/n tried to stand up but Saryuu grabbed her arm, pulling her back down onto her chair.

"You do realise you're going against your old team? The ones who betrayed you. Oh, let's talk about you're boyfriend, Shindou was it?" Saryuu said in a mocking tone. This angered Y/n.

"Let's not talk about him.." She muttered. She got up once again and left the room, slamming the door shut behind her. Saryuu chuckled and got up from his seat to follow Y/n.

Timeskip

It was the day of the match. Chrono Storm vs The Lagoon. Y/n was playing as a forward, she stood near Saryuu's position and he waved at the girl. Y/n smiled and then looked at the other team. They all looked confused.

"Is that..?"

"I thought El Dorado said they couldn't find her anymore.."

A certain greyish-haired boy walked up to Y/n, grabbing her shoulders.

"Where were you this whole time?!" He shouted. Y/n flinched. She didn't reply to him and looked away. Shindou felt tears forming in his eyes, Y/n had never ignored him like that. She would always reply to him no matter what. "Y/n.. please talk to me.." Shindou muttered. He hugged her tightly. Y/n tried her best not to react to the hug.

"I think the match is about to start, go back to your position." Saryuu interrupted, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder. Shindou broke the hug and stepped back. He looked pissed. Shindou walked away angrily and headed to his position. He looked and Y/n and Saryuu and saw them two laughing. He was getting jealous. Shindou hadn't made Y/n laugh for about... a month. Then there was this white haired idiot who could make her laugh in a few seconds. 

"Welcome everyone! This is the last match between SSC and El Dorado. We have The Lagoon vs Chrono Storm. It looks like on The Lagoon, L/n makes her first appearance in the Ragnarok. It seems like she's switched teams! Does this mean she betrayed Chrono Storm?" The commentator said, pointing to Y/n. 

The match begun and Y/n quickly stole the ball from Tsurugi and ran to the goal. 

"How did she?-" 

That's when Y/n used the forbidden move. A move she swore to never use again. Shindou realised what she was doing and yelled out her name, but she didn't listen.

Flashback

*four months ago*

Y/n was sitting on the floor, crying in pain. Shindou carried her bridal style and took her to the bench while the others called the ambulance.

"S-shindou.. it hurts.." Y/n cried. Shindou stroked her hair and she continued to cry in pain. It was unbearable.

"Shh.. it's going to be okay. The paramedics are almost here. How about you hold my hand?" Shindou hushed, holding out his hand for her. Y/n took it and squeezed it.

Once the paramedics arrived, Y/n was taken to hospital, where she was treated. Shindou visited to her and talked to her about his day.

"Anyways.. .Y/n, can you promise me something?" Shindou asked .Y/n nodded.

"Promise you won't use 'Abnormal burst' ever again?" 

"I promise, I don't want this happening to me again." Y/n said, smiling at Shindou.

End of flashback

"Abnormal burst!" Y/n shot the ball into the goal and scored. Y/n smirked to herself but felt dizzy. She tried to ignore it as Saryuu ran up to her and praised her, but an unbearable pain could be felt in her leg and she began to scream for help. She collapsed into Saryuu's arms, panting for air. Shindou ran up to her and carried her, analysing her face. There was a complete look of horror on her face.

"Y/n.." He breathed, holding Y/n closer to him. Soon after he did this, Y/n was taken away from the paramedics. 

"You!" Shindou yelled, walking to Saryuu. He grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to himself. "You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?!" He yelled. Saryuu only smirked and pushed Shindou away.

"It's not big deal, she was a good use of information, though I can't lie, she was a good soccer player, it'd be a waste not to use such a good shoot. Don't you think so, Shindou Takuto?" Saryuu said. Shindou just glared at him and walked back to his position. He was going to win this match for sure, and save Y/n from SSC.

Another timeskip

It had been a week since Chrono Storm had won against The Lagoon. Everyone visited Y/n at hospital, even Saryuu. He wanted to apologise and become actual friends with Y/n. Not like how they were before, where Saryuu would just flirt with Y/n and she would just ignore it. Y/n obviously accepted his apology and became friends with him. Fei and Kinako told Y/n about how Kinako was actually his mother. Y/n apologised for joining the opposing team, she told them she was convinced they were the right team for her.

"Really? That's so weird! Does that mean Tsurugi could also be my uncle but I just don't know it?" Y/n asked, pointing at Tsurugi. Every began to laugh and Tsurugi raised an eyebrow.

"Me? Related to you? No thanks." Tsurugi said, rolling his eyes.

"I'd be a great niece, don't you think?" Tsurugi didn't reply. He then told them that he was going to visit his brother and said his goodbyes to everyone. That's when everyone decided to leave but Shindou, he decided to stay for a little more. Once everyone left, there was an uncomfortable silence between the couple.

"Y/n.." Shindou muttered.

"Why are you talking to me now? You've been ignoring me ever since we've met Protocol Omega. As soon as I was taken away from you guys, you cared. You didn't care any other times when I was injured so bad I couldn't walk. So why do you care now?" Y/n said, looking away from Shindou, who stayed silent.

"I was to focused on beating El Dorado that I... I didn't care about anything else. The whole time travelling thing messed with my brain and-"

"You're not even going to say sorry?" Y/n cut him off, glaring at him. Shindou was kind of ashamed of himself. He sighed and rubbed his temple.

"Look. I'm sorry. I should've never acted the way I was acting, it was wrong of me. I should have focused on everyone around me too, not just myself. I should've helped you when you needed me too. I apo-" Shindou was cut once again as they heard the hospital room door opening. They turned their heads to see Fuyuka, a nurse who works there, standing with a clipboard in her hand.

"Visiting hours are over, it's time to leave Shindou-kun." Fuyuka said, interrupting the moment. Shindou nodded and stood up. 

"One last thing before I go.." he muttered. He walked close to Y/n and kissed her forehead.

"I'm really sorry, love." He whispered in her ear. Shindou walked out of the room, leaving Y/n speechless.