ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ - ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs

No one's POV

The whole off the soccer team and the managers were sitting in a circle, planning out Y/n's birthday party. They decided to meet up on a day where Y/n was really busy, which was today. She was babysitting her cousins so everyone took this as the opportunity to meet up and plan her birthday party. Everyone gathered at Tenma's house since it was big enough to fit everyone.

"Should we go all out or..?" 

"No! We have to go simple!"

"But—"

"We've only known her for a year, it's better off to go simple."

"Fine." Kariya grunted, slouching against the wall.

"So we should do (favourite colour) as the colour for the banner." Aoi said. 

"Oo! And maybe we should get her a dinosaur! See!" Shinsuke said, showing everyone a picture of a triceratops on his phone. Everyone turned to face Shinsuke slowly. The boy quickly put his phone down and grinned. "Never mind.." Shinsuke sighed and turned to Tenma, who was giving him a small thumbs up for participation.

"Why are we throwing her a surprise party again?" Shindou asked.

"She always throws surprise birthday parties for us, so we thought it would be a good idea to do it for her!" Akane said. She handed Shindou a folded piece of paper and smiled while blushing. Shindou unfolded it and read what was on it. The word 'plan' was writing largely and the other words were written in normal size. Shindou read through the plan as Akane observed him, secretly taking a picture of him as he read through it.

"This plan could work.. but it also might not. Tsurugi what class do you have last period on a Wednesday?" Shindou asked, folding the paper again.

"English. It's fine because I'm in her English class, so it'll be easy to distract her from going to the soccer building." Tsurugi said. Shindou nodded and looked at the others. Kurama, Hamano and Hayami were figuring out how much money everything would cost. The other team members were planning out where everything should go. Midori was calling someone, but no one knows who it was. Shindou sighed and continued to help out everyone.

"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP I WAS ON CALL WITH Y/N!" Midori yelled, slapping Kariya on the head. Kariya winced in pain and held his head.

"Ohh, so that's who you were calling!" Sangoku said, handing Kuramada his phone. Those two were working on their homework since they had finished their job before everyone else.

"Did she hear us?" Kirino asked. Midori shrugged.

"I cut the call before she could hear anything else."

A few weeks before this, Y/n had planned a surprise party for Aoi. She made everything all pretty and set it up at a park nearby, of course she had gotten the help of the team to set everything up. Aoi was really grateful that Y/n had done this, she never expected it. A few other times this year Y/n had done the same to everyone else. 

"Okay so the cost of everything won't be too much, as long as we all pitch in.." Hamano mumbled, placing a finger on his chin.

"We all should be able to make this work." Kurama said.

"But what about the gifts? We haven't thought about that!" Hayami asked. Kurama and Hamano sighed and looked at Hayami.

"Everyone's already got her a gift, have you not?" Hamano asked. Hayami slowly shook his head. Kurama facepalmed and rested his chin on his hand.

"Just make sure to get it before Wednesday." Kurama said. Hayami nodded.

Aki came in with a plate of biscuits. She smiled and everyone. "Anyone want a snack?" She asked. Everyone eagerly nodded and took one, thanking her.