Chapter 7

A/N This chapter contains the use of alcohol read at your own risk (Thanks everyone for the awesome comments and votes I appreciate  everything and the 444 reads!!!!!!)
Vanoss's POV
We decided to have a party the 13 of us. We brought out the chips, dip, and alcohol. I downed a beer with the guys, the girls taking shots. We usually never get drunk but Athena didn't drink at all. I was semi surprised but not really. Then I saw Mae talking to her nodding, shoulder shrugging and relived sighs. Then she looked at me and smiled my heart sped up a little. I smiled in my mask.

Athena's POV
I smiled at Vanoss he looked at me then turned away everyone was partying Mae walked over and talked to me. 
"Do you like anyone in the group?" She asked
"I have a small crush on..promise you won't tell?"
"I swear."She murmured
"Vanoss."
"I knew it!" She yelled
"Shhhh!! Let's not make it obvious."
"Can I tell Marcie and Trinity if they promise not to tell?" She asked.
"Ok I guess." I said blushing.
Mae went over to the girls and they started squealing I face palmed myself because everyone looked at us weirdly. I was so embarrassed but, Trinity, Mae, and Marcie did the unthinkable they took off their masks. The guys flipped out a bit I was shocked... They trusted me. Trinity was a pretty green eyed girl with a dark brown bob. Mae had brown eyes and to her waist was wavy brown hair to match. Marcie was last, slowly took off her mask revealing dark blue eyes and honey brown curls to her shoulder blades. "We trust you Athena you stayed when you could of ratted us out. You told us part of your story and told us a secret." She winked and took a shot. I giggled " We agree let's take a shot for that." Marcie and Trinity said cheerfully. I giggled again and smiled warmly at them. The guys were still shocked I wasn't bothered at all that they didn't unveil themselves, then Mae pushed me into Vanoss I stumbled again he caught me again. I felt cheeks get hot. " I think its my job to catch you." He replied playfully.
After a couple hours of dancing it was 1:00 am and we called it a night. I wanted Vanoss sleep on the bed again so I went to bathroom brushed my teeth and put on pjs. Then I noticed I forgot a shirt then I whisper yelled to Vanoss through the door which I cracked open a little but he couldn't see me. "Can you get me a pj shirt?" He agreed and handed me a shirt I noticed wasn't mine it was his. I couldn't help but breathe in his scent. I quickly slipped on the shirt and put on pj shorts and crawled into bed. He wrapped me up in his arms which now I found surprisingly natural. I  turned toward him and wrapped my arms around him and fell into a deep slumber. Mae snuck in and snapped a picture with her cell phone. She smiled and said " This one beind scrapbooked." Then snuck out unnoticed.