Chapter Seventeen

Lui's POV
While being tied up I started to think about Zeus he was 40 and has lots of kids and was a leader of Olympus. There is also a legend Zeus and his first wife Metis were pinned with $20 million over their heads and Metis was over 7 months pregnant. They ran for weeks around state to state when they settled in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A few days later Metis gave birth to healthy baby then everything got ugly. When Zeus was out with a lover, he was and still is a player. His house was attacked with Metis and her baby inside the house the house was demolished by a bomb in seconds there was no signs of survival for mother or child. On that day Zeus sworn on his fallen wife and child he would seek vengence. His gang consisting of his brothers, sons, sisters, daughters and other family members controls most of Los Santos. We are one of the very few gangs that keep his territory at bay. He looks a lot like Athena except his hair is brown and he has electric blue eyes. Could she be Zeus's "deceased" child she was abandoned and had grown up in Pittsburgh. I then snapped into reality the men stared at us with scowls Wildcat was still panicking about Marcie he couldn't stop figiting he looked so nervous. We wondered why they were here then they started asking questions.