Chapter 11

Athena's POV
On the drive home I thought on how Vanoss was starting to grow on me, how everyone was growing on me. With them I felt at home finally. Later that day we decided to play a video games so we grabbed the laptops and went downstairs, MiniLadd used the only desk top. We played Gmod Prop Hunt, Vanoss showed me the basics of the game, who knew video games were fun? After two round Vanoss told us he needed to go somewhere and would be right back, while he was gone we had Nogla rage, Wildcat's swearing, Lui's voice changes, and lots of laughter especially Delirious's. We heared a knock at the door and Vanoss came in holding a small puppy. Not any puppy a Aussie Husky, he told us it was a she. The small puppy was from a rescue center her name was Owla she was gorgeous (puppy in the media but different eye color) she had a brown and grey eye. Vanoss put her down and she jumped onto my lap and licked my face. Everyone looked at Owla curiously but she greeted them all one by one licking everyone. I tackle hugged Vanoss while everyone was playing with Owla. We all decided to go upstairs to play after a couple of rounds we all called it a night. I closed the laptop and yawned I then looked at Vanoss "Thank you for Owla."I said while petting her while she was asleep on the floor. I grabbed his hand and stared at his chocolate brown eyes he stroked my hand with his thumb. I then cuddled with him."Good night Vanoss." I whispered. "Good night Athena" he whispered back.

OMG!! I want to thank all you guys for reading this book I love your guys' comments and votes and reads. We almost have 950 reads and 89 votes I'm so happy! I would be nowhere without you guys I appreciate every single one of you guys!!! Thank you!!!Love all you guys!
Puppydog2013