Where everthing changed

I was sitting in a chair in the corner of my room. when it finally hit me, that My little brother was gone forever.

I felt so bad as we didn't get a long very well at all, cause I was so mean to him.

when ever he wanted me to play outside with him. I just shouted at him, telling him to go away or to leave me alone. Because he stopped me listening to a song or stopped me watching a stupid YouTube video, that means nothing to me now. now that he's gone.

I feel so much pain because he's gone, yet I can't think how much pain my mum and dad are going through. losing their only boy. the boy that they could only dream of now that he was gone.

none of us was expecting what was going to happen that night.

we was just getting ready for our family holiday (which I wasn't very excited for, but i was going anyway) which conner was really excited for, as we was going to Disney world.

he didn't stop talking about it since mum and dad told conner and me that we was going, he always wanted to go.

but he didn't seem so happy when it was time to pack. he didn't even want to pack all he's buzzes (which he always took everywhere). But mum just said he might just be going through the change (which grossed me out just thinking about it).

I was all ready (well as ready as I was going to be for Disney world), when I heard mum screaming.

I thought she was just screaming cause she forgot to buy something important. but then I heard her crying.

which then I stared getting worried, mum never gets up set or cries, so when she does you know something's wrong.

so I ran out of my bedroom trying to find mum, which took forever as I was shaking with worry. Then I heard her screaming from conners room. So I ran to his bedroom and opened the door, I was so shocked with what I had seen, i had dropped to the floor like a rag doll and pasted out.

A/N
What did you think of it?? Do you like it? Please Tell me what you think has happened/ if you like it and what you think of it so far. This is my first ever story so it's probably not very good, but hay oh I'm going with it. please comment, like and vote!! And I think the next update will be in about a week so stay tuned bye! Xxx