The plan

Once I had said yes, me and violet decided to start planing how we were going to do it. We couldn't let my mum and dad see us in conners room, as we would get into really big trouble.

We decided that violet was going to sleepover, but only if mum and dad said yes. They both really liked violet So I didn't see why they wouldn't let her stay. They would probably think it would help me to recover and take my mind off things.

Violet and I went downstairs to see if she could stay for the night. Once we got down stairs we went into the living room where mum and dad were sitting, were both watching TV till Violet and I came into the room.

They both asked us what was up. I asked if violet could sleepover, as she wanted to be there for me when I needed someone to talk to.

Mum and dad said that it was fine, as long as it was okay with violets parents for her to stay.

Once we got back up stairs and into my bedroom., Violet rang her mum asking if it was okay for her to stay the night. Violet said I needed someone there for her.

Violets mum said she could stay. She had to go back home, to pick up her wash bag, pjs and some clothes up, for the next day.

Violet and I went back down stairs and started to put our shoes on. I got my shoes on and went to tell mum and dad that violets parents said it was okay for her to sleepover and that we was going to her house to pick her some stuff up.

Mum said that was fine, so we went outside to go to violets house and locked the door. It didn't take very long to get to violets house, as it was only a couple of minutes away from mine.

Once we got to her house, we knocked on the door and Violets mum answered the door. She looked really sorry for me and then gave me a big hug. Violet had told her family everything that had happened.

Grace (who was violets mum) then said she felt really sorry for me, mum and dad, and that she couldn't believed what conner had done to himself.

I didn't really know what to say as I didn't believe It myself. I just said I didn't want to believe it and that its all been a blur, with all that's been happening in the last few days.

We pulled away from the hug, as we had been hugging for the last few minutes. Grace then took hold of my hands and said that the pain wouldn't last forever and things would get better eventually. She said you will always find there will be a piece of you missing forever.

She said that she would always be there for me and my family, when ever we needed it. She knew how it felt, because she had lost her brother a few years ago in a car accident.

Once Grace had let go of my hand, Violet and I went up stairs to pick her stuff up. As we got up stairs we went straight into violets bedroom, to get her stuff for her to sleepover.

She picked up her toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash and a flannel and put them in her wash bag.

She asked me to pick her some pjs for the night and some jeans and a crop top for tomorrow, as she was trying to find a bag to put all her stuff in.

Once we had packed all her stuff for the sleepover, Grace had called us to go downstairs for tea, as she had cooked some pizza for everyone.

We went downstairs to the dining room for tea though I wasn't very hungry, but I didn't want to refuse.

We went to eat with Harry (who is violets dad), Joe (violets brother, who was the youngest boy), Emily (violets sister, who was the youngest girl), Finn (violets middle brother) and Alfie (violets oldest brother).

As we sat down for tea Finn, Alfie and Harry all looked at me. They said they were sorry for my loss and that they couldn't get their heads around why he had done it. They said he didn't seem depressed or the sort to do what he did.

Once everyone was finished Grace asked if I was okay, as I hardly touched my food and only had a few bites of a slice of pizza.

As all the plates were cleared away, Violet and I said that we had better be getting back to my house as it was starting to get dark.

As violet went up stairs to get her bag, Finn saw that I was looking really depressed and down. He started to tell me that he couldn't stop thinking about me with everything that had happened with Conner.

He said that he was always here for me if I needed to talk to someone. Then he gave me a piece of paper that had his phone number on it.

Once violet was back downstairs we started to put our shoes on and get ready to go back to my house. Once we were ready we both went into the living room to said bye to everyone. They all said they would be thinking about me.
Just as we left the living room Finn gave me a smile and said bye.

We left and started to walk back to my house. I started to wish I had brought a jacket, as I was starting to feel cold, It was getting really dark. Once we were back home, Violet and I started to plan what time we were going to start investigating.

we decided that we would go to sleep at twelve then get up at three to investigate conners bedroom. We didn't want mum and dad to hear us go in there.

We got into our pjs then washed our faces and brushed our teeth and jumped into bed. I looked at the time on my phone, it was twelve o'clock so we both decided to go to sleep. We had a big night ahead of us, investigating Conners bedroom.

A/N
What do you think of it so far?do you think it's any good? I would love it if you comment to tell me what you think of it. Thank you for reading comment, vote and follow. I would love to see if I could get, 5 votes on this chapter. see you soon bye xxx